Biological Hazmats

LeeRoyBrown

Preload monkey beeyotch
PCM today was about the flu and hygiene... at the end was a flippant notice that we are transporting biohazmats, and we should "be careful." Fair point, we should be careful, preload, driver, whoever is on Team Brown. Shouldn't the big office in the sky have a better procedure set in place for us. Now I'm tweaked about the clothes I'm wearing and bringing home, where my family is at. Am I paranoid, or should I take this up with someone? Union steward (haha, who's that?) or management? I'm no "sissy", but it seems odd, if it's sooooo dangerous, why not have a hazmat designated team. At the end of load, to a Hazmat car, with a hazmat driver?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
PCM today was about the flu and hygiene... at the end was a flippant notice that we are transporting biohazmats, and we should "be careful." Fair point, we should be careful, preload, driver, whoever is on Team Brown. Shouldn't the big office in the sky have a better procedure set in place for us. Now I'm tweaked about the clothes I'm wearing and bringing home, where my family is at. Am I paranoid, or should I take this up with someone? Union steward (haha, who's that?) or management? I'm no "sissy", but it seems odd, if it's sooooo dangerous, why not have a hazmat designated team. At the end of load, to a Hazmat car, with a hazmat driver?

Don’t go in the house before hosing yourself off and burning your clothes

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Yet we handle grab the door handles of Dr offices, drug treatment centers, dentist offices, massage parlors, the list goes on.

And you’re worried about some feces or semen in a box.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy-1.gif

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Gloves and if that's not enough Purell Hand Sanitizer