Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

nkm

Optimistically pessimistic
Hackers and the dark web has been using monero for years. Anybody who is smart enough to install malware into a pipeline company is smart enough to have known this.

than to think they attempted to cash out on coinbase just shows how fake the story is

exactly

my credential is common sense. WEF and the media have been pushing the cyber warfare narrative for the the past couple of years very hard, just as they pushed the pandemic narrative a couple of years before covid. Is conditioning. Mark my words, this will be the new fear point. Once we have a couple more cyber attacks, the vast majority of people who hate censorship of Twitter/Facebook will jump right along with new internet controls.

you use events to take away freedoms
>911 and the patriot act
>covid and the beginning of internet censorship, the beginning of government control of private businesses, removal of freedom to assemble at church, and taking away freedom of movement.

every important military system is airgaped from the internet, to think that pipelines and other utilities aren’t shows one of 2 things
1. Absolute idiots running these systems
2. Purposeful ease to “hack”

don’t forget the USA/Israel installed malware into Iran’s nuclear centrifuges. So we use a method to hack, but think it can’t be used against us many years laterAbsolute bs

the fact that weeks after the pipeline hack, it turns out they didn’t even hack the pipeline, but just the billing system, the fact that the media pushed this * to instill fear, gas shortages and a huge fast rise in crude prided , and the fact that it turns out the fbi recovered funds from the blockchain is all anybody with an understanding of how these things work needs.
Airgapping doesn't mean much when you have a large amount of resources. The nuclear facility hack you reference, Stuxnet, was a hack against an airgapped network. Although for the average cybercriminal, an airgapped machine or network usually isn't something to bother with.

And I absolutely agree, significant events are always used to degrade freedoms because it's easier to manipulate the population's emotions.

Faceplanted

Sure, DEX exchanges could be used to make the money relatively untraceable. They don't want anyone who "shouldn't" be making money in crypto to be making money. I agree with you that the current IRS rules and proposed rules on reporting a simple movement of a certain balance of crypto is stupid -- many transactions are just movements between a mutually controlled wallet. No one is required to report when they move $10,000 in cash from their safe deposit box back to their house. Reporting should occur when such-and-such crypto is used for a large transaction between separate parties just like a normal cash transaction. Governments do need a reasonable ability to collect fair taxes, whatever they may be, but that should only be within reason.

But sure, at this point in time the government can't stand crypto. The majority of it is just wealth being extracted from nowhere and that makes most governments nervous. Still, there does need to be a certain amount of regulation to protect investors.
They act like they can’t stand it. It’s a show

there should be 0 regulations imho. Crypto is a worldwide multi jurisdiction market. Who does America think they are

all that regulations result in, is situations like COMEX silver. Silver got heavily regulated, J.P. Morgan now controls the market, and silver market is 100% manipulated by paper silver. They want regulation because of results in control. They got caught manipulating the market, and they only got a small fine.

while I do beleive in regulations for things like the nasdaq, the s&p ect are good for Americans…… what does this really mean?

elected officials cannot be charged by the sec for manipulation. Look at all the elected officials who sold right before the COVID crash. Look at all the people who sold their airline stocks right before 911

while the idea of regulation is necessary and makes sense in the USA, the only people who get hurt are the middle class. Before Robinhood you needed to have a broker or be accredited to even have access to the markets

to attempt to regulate a global market like crypto just shows how desperate the powerful are to have complete control. The USA thinks that exchanges such as bitmex in the Seychelles are under their control.

crypto is a spit in the face to the bankers. El Salvadoran gov officials have went on record saying the IMF and other big groups have been trying to :censored2: on them over the past couple weeks.

El Salvador uses the US dollar. Imagine running a county, using a currency like the US dollar, and seeing America print 20% more usd than all of what they ever printed combined. Their president got tired of the :censored2:, and now he is walking a fine line of getting Gadaff’ed. El Salvador went from complete trash, to extremely fast progress within a couple of years.

I saw an interview where the el Salvadorian president was comparing their murder rate to Chicago and basically low key :censored2:ting on the globalists and their bull:censored2: stories. San Salvador is now safer than Chicago. Young people are getting education, and they are telling the world “we want to work with you, but we don’t need you”

that is how you fix your country.

now you have African countries wanting to do the same concerning moving away from manipulated globalist currencies to bitcoin.

Faceplanted

Airgapping doesn't mean much when you have a large amount of resources. The nuclear facility hack you reference, Stuxnet, was a hack against an airgapped network. Although for the average cybercriminal, an airgapped machine or network usually isn't something to bother with.

And I absolutely agree, significant events are always used to degrade freedoms because it's easier to manipulate the population's emotions.
Respect, you are well educated. Stuxnet was installed by a spy, the USA should have went with that story and I may have believed it.

Instead they claim some haxors did it. Why has the USA military systems never publicly announced being hacked?

1. Or never happened because of protocols
2. It did, but you don’t tell your populace

both are how you handle attempted hacks. To go on the news and make a huge media situations is not and is only done to instill fear and most likely done intentionally, or totally fabricated.

They act like they can’t stand it. It’s a show

there should be 0 regulations imho. Crypto is a worldwide multi jurisdiction market. Who does America think they are

all that regulations result in, is situations like COMEX silver. Silver got heavily regulated, J.P. Morgan now controls the market, and silver market is 100% manipulated by paper silver. They want regulation because of results in control. They got caught manipulating the market, and they only got a small fine.

while I do beleive in regulations for things like the nasdaq, the s&p ect are good for Americans…… what does this really mean?

elected officials cannot be charged by the sec for manipulation. Look at all the elected officials who sold right before the COVID crash. Look at all the people who sold their airline stocks right before 911

while the idea of regulation is necessary and makes sense in the USA, the only people who get hurt are the middle class. Before Robinhood you needed to have a broker or be accredited to even have access to the markets

to attempt to regulate a global market like crypto just shows how desperate the powerful are to have complete control. The USA thinks that exchanges such as bitmex in the Seychelles are under their control.

crypto is a spit in the face to the bankers. El Salvadoran gov officials have went on record saying the IMF and other big groups have been trying to * on them over the past couple weeks.

El Salvador uses the US dollar. Imagine running a county, using a currency like the US dollar, and seeing America print 20% more usd than all of what they ever printed combined. Their president got tired of the *, and now he is walking a fine line of getting Gadaff’ed. El Salvador went from complete trash, to extremely fast progress within a couple of years.

I saw an interview where the el Salvadorian president was comparing their murder rate to Chicago and basically low key *ting on the globalists and their bull* stories. San Salvador is now safer than Chicago. Young people are getting education, and they are telling the world “we want to work with you, but we don’t need you”

that is how you fix your country.

now you have African countries wanting to do the same concerning moving away from manipulated globalist currencies to bitcoin.

It’s all fake. Gold and silver included. Gold and silver even more so within the past couple generations.

ever since regulation, gold and silver hasn’t even kept up with “inflation”. Inflation keeps getting worse and they keep changing the measurement points of true inflation.
If I measure true inflation will be back in the late 1970s early 1980s

nkm

Optimistically pessimistic
Respect, you are well educated. Stuxnet was installed by a spy, the USA should have went with that story and I may have believed it.

Instead they claim some haxors did it. Why has the USA military systems never publicly announced being hacked?

1. Or never happened because of protocols
2. It did, but you don’t tell your populace

both are how you handle attempted hacks. To go on the news and make a huge media situations is not and is only done to instill fear and most likely done intentionally, or totally fabricated.
Stuxnet was executed by leveraging a 0day payload onto a Windows XP machine in the nuclear facility that happened to be online; the malware was designed to then cross the airgap in an unknown way and propagate onto the controllers of the centrifuges and inject another payload for an exploit in the controllers. Yes, the CIA/NSA and the Mossad most likely were the agencies that executed it.

The United States military has been hacked multiple times and there's documentary proof. Most known hacks occurred back in the 90s by such hackers as "Pengo" and "Hagbard", Gary McKinnion, amongst others; there's also the 2008 hack of the DoD. It is not entirely impossible to penetrate such an organization even when they have basically unlimited resources.

wilberforce15

I'm down, but I'm loving this. I've been selling and rebuying ADA and others on every leg down. I've increased my holdings by almost 40%, even though my USD amount is down.

I still think the crypto world has another 30 to 40% left to go down. It's crazy out there.

But I'm trimming and re-adding all the way down. This will be a gold mine.

Faceplanted

I'm down, but I'm loving this. I've been selling and rebuying ADA and others on every leg down. I've increased my holdings by almost 40%, even though my USD amount is down.

I still think the crypto world has another 30 to 40% left to go down. It's crazy out there.

But I'm trimming and re-adding all the way down. This will be a gold mine.
Where do you see cardano in say, 5 years. What sort of use do you think their blockchain will see?

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Lagging indicator , it also formed one shortly after bitcoin dropped to 5 thousand because of the COVID crash in March/2020

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
No guts!

jim Cramer is irrelevant .

you ever post good news Wally or that doesn’t get past your filter?