Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

rod

Retired 22 years
1622500898710.png

Stole this from @oldngray . I figured it was a better fit in here than in Corner Bar.

Faceplanted

Uniswap already integrated Arbitrum. Extremely odd as the vc money and vitalik just last week were talking about uniswap become its own oracle network (dumbest thing I heard). Uniswap was backing eth 2.0 and optimism heavily. Their actions are very telling

250+ other projects are integrating Arbitrum as we speak, all defi exchanges are going to follow. All they have to do is flip the switch. Basically all systems that need to call off chain data will be running arbitrum. No more MEV bs from miners, verifiable randomness is built in as a service, instant…. And transactions for pennies for All the data feeds are going to follow. Defi first, synthesix/insurance next, the world after

vitalik BTFO’d, optimism BTFO’d, cardano and that fukboi doa.

INDUSTRY STANDARD

k33per just went beta on the link network today as well. Pretty big happenings in the last week on the smart contract/scaling front

Matic is still important, but it serves a different need.

Faceplanted

Yeah the exchange could be hacked.
Also to add, with this new world we live in, red flag laws, anti money laundering ect, we are almost to a point where your ex wife calling saying your acting crazy will result in your loss of the second amendment, as well as accounts being frozen, crypto exchanges included

if you have any amount of money that is “valuable/important to you”, It makes sense to control your own stuff…. Literally the whole point of crypto “currencies”

Faceplanted

What kind of cost savings are companies seeing from using a solution like this? I’m assuming whole sectors can become unnecessary snd insurance premiums will drop massively.

the idea of food traceability seems complex and time consuming to setup infrastructure.

Unless there is a whole iot system setup for every single farmer/company/step of the process, it seems there is still a point of failure/manipulation from the data entry.

TRAC is WEF gang so I’m sure they will use trac on a large scale to make sure we are getting our rations and not eating too much meat. Evil :censored2:s

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What kind of cost savings are companies seeing from using a solution like this? I’m assuming whole sectors can become unnecessary snd insurance premiums will drop massively.

the idea of food traceability seems complex and time consuming to setup infrastructure.

Unless there is a whole iot system setup for every single farmer/company/step of the process, it seems there is still a point of failure/manipulation from the data entry.

TRAC is WEF gang so I’m sure they will use trac on a large scale to make sure we are getting our rations and not eating too much meat. Evil *s
That’s kind of the beauty of TRAC it works within legacy systems.

Think of it like a layer 2 solution thats blockchain agnostic but can also be used to share info in legacy data silos.

They’re positioning themselves right now to be the data sharing hub of polkadot. They will allow every project within the polkadot ecosystem to share their data with each other

Faceplanted

That’s kind of the beauty of TRAC it works within legacy systems.

Think of it like a layer 2 solution thats blockchain agnostic but can also be used to share info in legacy data silos.

They’re positioning themselves right now to be the data sharing hub of polkadot. They will allow every project within the polkadot ecosystem to share their data with each other
How is the data that is coming from the legacy silos systems verified? What is the penalty for a node providing false data? How does one project trust the data being provided by another project?

will they be using staked oracles? I haven’t been following trac at all

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How is the data that is coming from the legacy silos systems verified? What is the penalty for a node providing false data? How does one project trust the data being provided by another project?

will they be using staked oracles? I haven’t been following trac at all
That is the one thing I wouldn’t call it a trustless data exchange.

It’s more of an impartial third party data holder. I think the blockchains are more the way that the data is verified OT just allows them to talk to each other. For legacy systems we know there’s no real way to actually verify it. What OT allows them to do is share small data sets with each other without exposing all of their data.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Thanks for jumping back into the cryptoverse

Letssssss gooo

Exaaaaactly as I predicted!

Please comment for the Algorhythm because ….: logic

quad decade guy

Heard a Govt. Official hinting at crypto bans and such. I.E. cracking down....

In the wake of the pipeline blackmail. Btw said to be mostly recovered.

Demicrats(communist)don't like money or lack of control if it.

Faceplanted

Heard a Govt. Official hinting at crypto bans and such. I.E. cracking down....

In the wake of the pipeline blackmail. Btw said to be mostly recovered.

Demicrats(communist)don't like money or lack of control if it.
The whole pipeline thing was fake. Hackers are not retarded enough to use bitcoin. They would have used monero. It’s all fud bs. On top of that, the whole thing glows.

The fbi sent the money to an fbi controlled wallet, I would wager money that there were massive short positions on crude taken in the weeks prior. That whole thing was planned to push the next “cyber attack/cyber security” narrative that they have been conditioning us for. The WEF went into depth about this. COVID is done, time to scare the masses with something else to continue to take away more freedoms and have us in a constant state of fear and anxiety.

for the 100th time, no matter what mr Steinburg says in a news article or msnbc, it’s fundamentally impossible to ban or crack down on crypto currency.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The whole pipeline thing was fake. Hackers are not retarded enough to use bitcoin. They would have used monero. It’s all fud bs. On top of that, the whole thing glows.

The fbi sent the money to an fbi controlled wallet, I would wager money that there were massive short positions on crude taken in the weeks prior. That whole thing was planned to push the next “cyber attack/cyber security” narrative that they have been conditioning us for. The WEF went into depth about this. COVID is done, time to scare the masses with something else to continue to take away more freedoms and have us in a constant state of fear and anxiety.

for the 100th time, no matter what mr Steinburg says in a news article or msnbc, it’s fundamentally impossible to ban or crack down on crypto currency.
C7BA385C-3990-4D75-86CF-A2989B8D70A6.gif