Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

wilberforce15

(We are all still learning brother. Let’s learn together)

North Korean Hackers Accused Of 'Biggest Cryptocurrency Theft Of 2020'—Their Heists Are Now Worth $1.75 Billion. ... The hack of Singapore-based KuCoin, which lets people trade Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrency, also took Lazarus' illicit winnings up to $1.75 billion, Chainalysis claimed.Feb 9, 2021
Who uses a hot wallet on a Seychelles-based corporation?

Lots of dumb, shady, and insecure brokers/exchanges exist. Kucoin is one of them.

wilberforce15

That’s just simply not true.

While the risk may be lower. No risk just isn’t true. You know that though
I am at no risk sitting on my front porch on a clear day.

You interject: "What about lightning from a clear blue sky?"

It happens.

But risk can still be called zero. There is no difference betwee zero and effectively-zero.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am at no risk sitting on my front porch on a clear day.

You interject: "What about lightning from a clear blue sky?"

It happens.

But risk can still be called zero. There is no difference betwee zero and effectively-zero.
Trust me. I have family that’s close to what goes on in hacker circles from the government side.

There’s risk and it’s a lot higher than if you hold your stuff on your own.

wilberforce15

Trust me. I have family that’s close to what goes on in hacker circles from the government side.

There’s risk and it’s a lot higher than if you hold your stuff on your own.
Not for most folks.

For most folks, a hot wallet in a western exchange is the safest.

For most folks, they are more at risk of losing their crypto from their own confusion about how to handle or keep a cold wallet, than they are at risk of a hack on a western-exchange hot wallet.

Over70irregs

Not for most folks.

For most folks, a hot wallet in a western exchange is the safest.

For most folks, they are more at risk of losing their crypto from their own confusion about how to handle or keep a cold wallet, than they are at risk of a hack on a western-exchange hot wallet.
We are in the mid Napster stage of crypto. Spotify/Pandora has to still happen. It’s moving so fast.

ManInBrown

Dude, swift is the industry standard.

“Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT) is the global standard for payment and ... SWIFT continues to retain its dominant position in the market”

swift is 100% using link. Swift is going to use link for swiftbonds as well. They did a pilot years and years ago.

nobody uses ripple, nobody is going to use ripple. The sec is fighting ripple because the ceo is a scammer. He was using xrp tokens for his own pocket money and he and ripple labs manipuled the market and caused the massive pump

blockchain as a currency is not what the benefit of blockchain enables. No smart person or entity is going to transfer a deflationary asset unless they are washing money. banks are not going to send xrp. Financial instruments are not going to settle in xrp

banks are going to settle contracts in usd, euro, yen, whatever the contract is specified for. These contracts are going to be settled via LINKS oracle network. Link is also going to verify proof of reserve.

The contract….or transfer is called to action/settlement….swift, or idsa, or insurance products are going to “call” to link oracles to get the data feed, verify the data, and verify the funds are actually there. These chainlink nodes can only be payed in link.

smart contracts are going to literally change the world. Everything is going to be automated, verified, secure, and secret if needed… on the blockchain.

sending an exhange 100 bucks is not the end game. Xrp will follow other basic currency coins in price action. It will never ever “moon” again.
Nobody is ever going to use it, huh. JP Morgan is clueless right? Right out of their mouth in their investor reports, to their customers. Let me ask you a question. Why is the SEC so terrified of Ripple and XRP? Clayton drops the lawsuit on Ripple’s head as he’s walking out the door. Hinman‘s speech gave Ethereum a free pass, while crippling XRP. You don’t find that interesting? Nothing coin right? 65,000 people are suing the SEC, and Charles Gasparino is coming out with a report next week stating all the shadiness that went down when the SEC sued Ripple and all the corruption. All this for a little 💩coin?

Last edited: