Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Even for those not into cryptos or don't believe in them at all. This market has been huge in learning the importance of dollar cost averaging.

I have cut my personal break even point by over 60%. Simply by continuing to buy the dips.

Brownslave688

Lots of green and the "experts" starting to call a bottom...
IMG_7422.PNG

Brownslave688

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cc...despite-bear-market-sign-of-rapid-growth/amp/

All of the markets hiring and expanding in a bear market?

5 U.S. Legislators ‘Strongly Urge’ IRS to Update Bitcoin Tax Guidelines

Congress wanting clarification on tax rules in the next month....

Cryptocurrency has hit bottom, bitcoin due for renaissance: Novogratz | Reuters

Lots of people calling a bottom in the past few weeks...

Terms of Service Violation

20%+ one day gains happening to top 10 coins....

Are we getting ready to boom again?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I've only gone back and read the last few pages, but anyone mining? I've considered buying some rigs to take advantage of extra solar power output and keep electricity costs down. Sounds like that's an issue many small time miners run into when trying to turn a profit.

Brownslave688

I've only gone back and read the last few pages, but anyone mining? I've considered buying some rigs to take advantage of extra solar power output and keep electricity costs down. Sounds like that's an issue many small time miners run into when trying to turn a profit.
My cousin mined some when he was at the Olympic training facility and had free unlimited power.

Personally I threw my money into market instead of into mining hardware.

I mean what do you do if electricity costs go way up or the coins value way down?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
My cousin mined some when he was at the Olympic training facility and had free unlimited power.

Personally I threw my money into market instead of into mining hardware.

I mean what do you do if electricity costs go way up or the coins value way down?

I'm experimenting with alternative forms of power generation, and looking into ways of putting extra capacity to use, especially during peak production hours. Still learning about the process. Some software allows you to do quite a bit of customization. You can set value levels to where you can switch between currencies to maintain profitability, and set sell/trade points to protect gains. It sounds a lot like forex, and I could never get the software I had to actually work the way it was supposed to.

Brownslave688

I don’t like ripple and will never buy. Amazing what’s happened though. Still all in on amb and iv been dca down to about 20 cents.
Ripple kind of goes against everything bitcoin was created for. That's why many won't touch it.

This week could be very interesting . Just read this morning that short positions have been dropped by as much as 60%. So sentiment is certainly changing.

A number of coins have broken out of the downward trend line like XRP and LTC to name a few but still waiting for the big dog to make a move. Once Bitcoin breaks above $7200 or so all signs point positive for a nice run the last 3 months of the year.

Faceplanted

one of the few up today.
Up almost 20% today and what 50% or more this month?
Yup. I honestly expect 1 dollar end of the month. 3 more big partnerships coming up. One of them more than likely migos the biggest grocery chain in Switzerland. I also think tuv/sud will be another one. Remember every single partnership they announce are 100% using the chain to track their items. This is not vechain will bull:censored2: hype partnerships that amount to nothing.