Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yup. I honestly expect 1 dollar end of the month. 3 more big partnerships coming up. One of them more than likely migos the biggest grocery chain in Switzerland. I also think tuv/sud will be another one. Remember every single partnership they announce are 100% using the chain to track their items. This is not vechain will bull:censored2: hype partnerships that amount to nothing.
All food will eventually be tracked like this and the reason why wasn't even mentioned.

If there is an outbreak or contamination a full recall can be done in minutes knowing exactly where everything is. None of this weeks and weeks of expanding the recall stuff.

Faceplanted

All food will eventually be tracked like this and the reason why wasn't even mentioned.

If there is an outbreak or contamination a full recall can be done in minutes knowing exactly where everything is. None of this weeks and weeks of expanding the recall stuff.
Amb is already working with gov agencies, specifically in Europe for this exact reason.

Faceplanted

On a side note, I appreciate the time you take out of your life for me driveindriveout. If you spent that much time doing something productive maybe you would be happier.

I don’t understand what was funny with any the posts I made yesterday. I understand that low iq ppl have a harder time understanding new tech so maybe that’s the issue?.... lmk if you need help understanding anything.

On a side note, I appreciate the time you take out of your life for me driveindriveout. If you spent that much time doing something productive maybe you would be happier.

I don’t understand what was funny with any the posts I made yesterday. I understand that low iq ppl have a harder time understanding new tech so maybe that’s the issue?.... lmk if you need help understanding anything.
It’s an honor to have drivel rate your posts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t understand what was funny with any the posts I made yesterday.
Just think it's funny that you said you went all in on AMB in June when it was "worth" twice what it is now and you're bragging.

I'm not hating, I actually like the little stories you make up, keep it up bro, I love the lulz.

Faceplanted

Just think it's funny that you said you went all in on AMB in June when it was "worth" twice what it is now and you're bragging.

I'm not hating, I actually like the little stories you make up, keep it up bro, I love the lulz.
Worth twice as much hurrr durrrr. I dollar cost averaged down to 20 cents as I posted a couple weeks ago. Now its 19ish cents as I bought more. It’s at 1.171 as we speak and was at 20 cents yesterday before bitcoin flash crashed.

As we speak right now. I’m down 15% of my investment. I know is math is hard for you.

Worth twice as much hurrr durrrr. I dollar cost averaged down to 20 cents as I posted a couple weeks ago. Now its 19ish cents as I bought more. It’s at 1.171 as we speak and was at 20 cents yesterday before bitcoin flash crashed.

As we speak right now. I’m down 15% of my investment. I know is math is hard for you.
Did I calculate it wrong? I calculated AMB @ .18 yesterday. Not $1.17

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why would they use that if they can only make a dime off a $194 million dollar deal? That make no sense at all.
Because if they don't people will cut them out. No middle man needed.

I could send you crypto right now and just eliminate the banks.

The banks will also use it to send money to each other. Banks are constantly wiring money over to each other. Why pay 10 different people full time jobs to verify and check each other's work before it goes thru when you could just use blockchain as the backbone and have it self verified for a few cents.

rod

Retired 22 years
Because if they don't people will cut them out. No middle man needed.

I could send you crypto right now and just eliminate the banks.

The banks will also use it to send money to each other. Banks are constantly wiring money over to each other. Why pay 10 different people full time jobs to verify and check each other's work before it goes thru when you could just use blockchain as the backbone and have it self verified for a few cents.

sounds too easy---bound to fail