Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Faceplanted

Aaaaaaaaaaaand proof of concept for side chains released today. Lol
They were talking about hosting STOs.... now it all makes sense. What I read today even went into atomic swaps between side chains using their own currencies. This can literally be the next etherium but better. Let’s see how we’re looking in a couple years. Only 6 mil mc currently which is amazing. Risk reward ratio is HIGHLY on our side.

Faceplanted

Link keeps going up, I only had a chance to grab 2k of them. So it goes.

Did you notice how starbucks was specifically mentioned in the case study? That’s very close to illegal if not illegal if they didn’t work together. There is a very good probability Starbucks and amb worked on a poc on the sidechain project. A poc doesn’t mean they will be a 100% signed partner, but it’s intresting none the less.

Also very interesting with enjin coin has been doing. They seem to be getting the gaming payment sector on lock.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
5C8D9281-647F-48C6-9CA7-33A613E61D07.jpeg

Faceplanted

So I assume ambrosus is just pitching saying just build on our system? We’ve already proven it works.
Idk, very very speculative but amb has worked with Accenture on sustainable tuna fishing for almost 2 years and bv seems to be saying exactly what amb was saying over a year ago. Very likely there was a poc done between at least 2 of those parties.

Of course that doesn’t mean a signed contract, but the more I’m hearing the more confident I am in how deep amb is connected.

Brownslave688

Idk, very very speculative but amb has worked with Accenture on sustainable tuna fishing for almost 2 years and bv seems to be saying exactly what amb was saying over a year ago. Very likely there was a poc done between at least 2 of those parties.

Of course that doesn’t mean a signed contract, but the more I’m hearing the more confident I am in how deep amb is connected.
Judging by the release over the weekend I think they are getting more
And more confident that big things are coming to fruition soon

Brownslave688

Want 1000 Masternodes in 6 months

Brownslave688

Going to be lots of bundles.
I didn’t have time to type earlier but I was gonna say if there wasn’t going to be a high numbers of bundles I don’t think they’d allow this many bundles. They want to give the early adopters a decent ROI. Some are into omega nodes at 6 figures.

For them to have a decent ROI and that many nodes. There’s gonna be a lot of bundles.

Faceplanted

I didn’t have time to type earlier but I was gonna say if there wasn’t going to be a high numbers of bundles I don’t think they’d allow this many bundles. They want to give the early adopters a decent ROI. Some are into omega nodes at 6 figures.

For them to have a decent ROI and that many nodes. There’s gonna be a lot of bundles.
They recently stress tested the test.net deep into 6 figures of bundles per day. A few bugs were found and I believe already fixed. Big things coming eoy.

Faceplanted

New Asia Hermes coming on next week. Supposed to double the daily bundle volume.
Bundle count is a joke right now on the public mainnet, but I heard the ambs private mainnet is fairly active. These are a few pics from a project using amb called origin. Origin is working with the Swiss coffee alliance as well

Attachments

• 2B296138-99F5-4056-AE09-A7F5C63F65C2.jpeg
    2B296138-99F5-4056-AE09-A7F5C63F65C2.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 171
  • C14E0055-5AC8-4E1C-B273-49CA9C4131DC.jpeg
    C14E0055-5AC8-4E1C-B273-49CA9C4131DC.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 148