Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Bundle count is a joke right now on the public mainnet, but I heard the ambs private mainnet is fairly active. These are a few pics from a project using amb called origin. Origin is working with the Swiss coffee alliance as well
Yeah it’s obvious it’s controlled right now. One bundle per hour. 2 per hour starting next week lol

LarryBird

I am slacking....only at about 325% for my crypto investments
One of my biggest regrets is not buying a bunch of bitcoin when they were less than a dime a piece. I am active on a few forums where people were discussing them shortly after the launch and buying in, and I just didn't pay attention to it, or look into the block chain tech at the time.

I'd be retired right now if I threw a grand down back then. But I don't think too many people anticipated they would grow to the value they did, and the ones who saw that growth potential are wealthy beyond most people's dreams.

People weren't even really looking at them as an investment back then, for the most part. They weren't something to buy and hold - people were buying and spending them on the dark web and places like Silk Road for bags of reefer and molly, or using them for poker debts online...:censored2: like that was their major use then.

Imagine how annoyed you must be, if you had a ton of them, and spent them to get high with, knowing what people know now and the current value.

An ounce of pot probably was 300 to 500 bitcoin back in 2011 on Silk Road, I'm guessing, as I've never been on the dark web. The value of a coin then was around a buck a pop...those same 300 to 500 coins today would be worth $3,235,920 to $5,393,200 respectively.

That's an expensive :censored2:ing bag of pot. Better have been some lights out :censored2:.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
One of my biggest regrets is not buying a bunch of bitcoin when they were less than a dime a piece. I am active on a few forums where people were discussing them shortly after the launch and buying in, and I just didn't pay attention to it, or look into the block chain tech at the time.

I'd be retired right now if I threw a grand down back then. But I don't think too many people anticipated they would grow to the value they did, and the ones who saw that growth potential are wealthy beyond most people's dreams.

People weren't even really looking at them as an investment back then, for the most part. They weren't something to buy and hold - people were buying and spending them on the dark web and places like Silk Road for bags of reefer and molly, or using them for poker debts online...:censored2: like that was their major use then.

Imagine how annoyed you must be, if you had a ton of them, and spent them to get high with, knowing what people know now and the current value.

An ounce of pot probably was 300 to 500 bitcoin back in 2011 on Silk Road, I'm guessing, as I've never been on the dark web. The value of a coin then was around a buck a pop...those same 300 to 500 coins today would be worth $3,235,920 to $5,393,200 respectively.

That's an expensive :censored2:ing bag of pot. Better have been some lights out :censored2:.
My brothers old roomMate paid off his college debt with bitcoin he’d won from poker.

He’d be worth many millions now

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The prudential transactions tab shows the fees as well as contributions. Literally $1.96 and $0.10 in fees each month.
————-
And bitcoin. Can one even really trade it out for true straight cash? I’ve never known of a debt collector to take bitcoin as payment. I think your buddy is lying. They call themselves millionaires but it all feels like it literally has no real world value.
You can trade it for cash on any number of exchanges, it's not a big deal people do it all the time.

ManInBrown

First off, when they were a dime a piece it was near impossible to buy them. I’m extremely versed in bitcoin. Not going to get into an explanation about it. You couldnt buy them. I remember it like it was yesterday doing research on it very early on and it was .12 cents per BC. Lol. There were one or two platforms that were selling very early on, and the software/sites were not up to speed. Very glitchy. Secondly its so easy to have your bitcoin account stolen or locked. None of these places that you can store your bitcoin at have any type of CS where you can speak to a live body. Your account gets locked your SOL. People have had millions stolen from cold store wallets. Thirdly its great if you got in early, but until you sell you didnt make anything.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

I know the feeling. Happened to me too.
But Facebag Libra "coin" is just around the corner. We wont miss it this time. lol

MAKAVELI

The prudential transactions tab shows the fees as well as contributions. Literally $1.96 and $0.10 in fees each month.
————-
And bitcoin. Can one even really trade it out for true straight cash? I’ve never known of a debt collector to take bitcoin as payment. I think your buddy is lying. They call themselves millionaires but it all feels like it literally has no real world value.
This guy has more stories than the Bible.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
First off, when they were a dime a piece it was near impossible to buy them. I’m extremely versed in bitcoin. Not going to get into an explanation about it. You couldnt buy them. I remember it like it was yesterday doing research on it very early on and it was .12 cents per BC. Lol. There were one or two platforms that were selling very early on, and the software/sites were not up to speed. Very glitchy. Secondly its so easy to have your bitcoin account stolen or locked. None of these places that you can store your bitcoin at have any type of CS where you can speak to a live body. Your account gets locked your SOL. People have had millions stolen from cold store wallets. Thirdly its great if you got in early, but until you sell you didnt make anything.

Hardware wallets put the control in your hands.
Even if the company goes under you can restore the wallet to a different companies hardware.

LarryBird

Sold 2 bitcoins back in Jan 2017 for a little shy of 2K. Theyre worth 20K now. I had this happen so many times i couldnt even count.
They're not even close to 20k. They're barely half that.

As of today, the price per coin is $10,750.

That still doesn't change the fact that you missed out on a bunch of cash, but for the sake of accuracy I thought I'd correct the record.

ManInBrown

They're not even close to 20k. They're barely half that.

As of today, the price per coin is $10,750.

That still doesn't change the fact that you missed out on a bunch of cash, but for the sake of accuracy I thought I'd correct the record.
Both are worth 20K combined

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
————-

You Can Buy Citizenship to this Island Nation for Only 44 Bitcoin

ManInBrown

Also anyone that says they wish they would have bought a sheetload of bitcoin when they were a dime would have sold them when they were 100 bucks. They would have never held onto them till they hit 10 or 15 grand a piece. Thats not reality.