Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What’s going on with these slackers? Are we looking forward to power March yet?

tell all my homies in tg OHSO justed said what up!!!!
Niagro hermes is still active but only shows “transactions” on explorer. Which Are bundles but hidden until everyone is ready to go public. Word is there is a large supermarket partner they are getting ready to announce. I’ve been told the Belgium beef solution hopes to go live in q1. Oh yeah and there’s a token swap planned for q1 also.

The tech team though is behind schedule because of the large amount of offboarding then onboarding that took place during the bridge FUD.

Oh and Kevin left to finish up his school work. So a new community member has been hired and is just now getting acquainted with everyone.

Faceplanted

Niagro hermes is still active but only shows “transactions” on explorer. Which Are bundles but hidden until everyone is ready to go public. Word is there is a large supermarket partner they are getting ready to announce. I’ve been told the Belgium beef solution hopes to go live in q1. Oh yeah and there’s a token swap planned for q1 also.

The tech team though is behind schedule because of the large amount of offboarding then onboarding that took place during the bridge FUD.

Oh and Kevin left to finish up his school work. So a new community member has been hired and is just now getting acquainted with everyone.
Still holding these bags. Sounds fairly bullish.

Brownslave688

Still holding these bags. Sounds fairly bullish.
I have talked to a few guys that are building on top of amb-net. One who was getting very skittish with recent silence. They say they have talked to meyer recently and their fears were put to rest. Everything I am being told is big things are still happening just much slower than they anticipated.

Brownslave688

How long till ico money is spent?
Fall I guess but I’m pretty sure it’s not a worry right now. One of the entrepreneurs building on amb-net told me after they talked to Stefen the only thing that could destroy ambrosus is the community. Enough people off board and there’s no longer a decentralized network to sell.

Faceplanted

Fall I guess but I’m pretty sure it’s not a worry right now. One of the entrepreneurs building on amb-net told me after they talked to Stefen the only thing that could destroy ambrosus is the community. Enough people off board and there’s no longer a decentralized network to sell.
Becoming a millionaire is taking forever. I don’t got time for this.

I got my nice link stack, I got my amb suicide stack. I’m working on getting 32 eth now. DeFi is gonna change the world.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

Gonna buy another 100k bag. I got banned from couckbase. I cashed out about 3k from nfl winnings and I guess the wallet is flagged as gambling so they banned my account. Waiting for my kraken to verify so I can grab another bag of amb.

Brownslave688

Gonna buy another 100k bag. I got banned from couckbase. I cashed out about 3k from nfl winnings and I guess the wallet is flagged as gambling so they banned my account. Waiting for my kraken to verify so I can grab another bag of amb.
I want Coinbase to add amb because of 1 price and 2 ease of use and withdrawing funds but man they are pains in the ass too

Faceplanted

BAPI

Click the link up top. YOU JUST KEEP WINNING HOLDING CHAINLINK. If you look up ISDA you will realize how huge this is.

Attachments

• 45A800F1-8064-4696-B295-73BB4B7C20E7.png
    45A800F1-8064-4696-B295-73BB4B7C20E7.png
    811.4 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

Brownslave688

Bought a bunch of ltc 3 weeks ago at $46, it's already up to $70. Nice hedge given what the market's been doing lately.
I think most expect the market to have a pretty major pull back in the next years and most that follow crypto expect a pretty big surge in the next few years.

I don’t know that they’ll be directly related but I believe a down market while crypto is pumping will cause a lot of money to flow into crypto.

Faceplanted

Looks like I timed by amb buy very well. Up quite a bit and got my dca down to around 4.5. Why is it pumping today? What happened today?

link is making me rich. Feels good man.

Brownslave688

Looks like I timed by amb buy very well. Up quite a bit and got my dca down to around 4.5. Why is it pumping today? What happened today?

Nothing happened other than small caps were pumping and Lots of TA guys have been calling for a big amb pump for a week or more now

Brownslave688

How heavy you go in?

This month I should actually make almost 20k amb off of my nodes. Now just need it be worth more than a few cents lmao