Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Sell it all for LINK
Was just reading the news on link....
Will have to speak with my advisor.
dUpgJKe8ICf-MDbEiN9zwYaKnvawhFn7f5VBNwCQSXp6MTuW_0lbO_sKppIMiq_9OLG4WWDUI_FEy_DDDMqyLCGVL65D-JH9_xbWHqtzZ7L7e2Y

NAHimGOOD

All positions are up today for me.

I'm about to reverse jinx it for everyone because my luck should not be good...

tenor.gif

JJinVA

I never got into the crypto scene. But I do know a guy who bought in when it was cheap like a couple bucks a bitcoin. He bought it on his work laptop. Bought alot of it. Quit the job, ended up throwing the laptop away guess it was damaged. But he had the crypto on that laptop and ended up being worth $72 million dollars in bitcoin. But this was a few years back now. At the time he told me he said the laptop had been in the landfill for 3 years and he'd likely never find it. I told him if I was him, Id rent a backho and start looking for it. He can pay off the rental fees once he finds it lol

NAHimGOOD

I never got into the crypto scene. But I do know a guy who bought in when it was cheap like a couple bucks a bitcoin. He bought it on his work laptop. Bought alot of it. Quit the job, ended up throwing the laptop away guess it was damaged. But he had the crypto on that laptop and ended up being worth $72 million dollars in bitcoin. But this was a few years back now. At the time he told me he said the laptop had been in the landfill for 3 years and he'd likely never find it. I told him if I was him, Id rent a backho and start looking for it. He can pay off the rental fees once he finds it lol
I only have a few in this category. I never really understood it and still don't.

Didn't get in on it when I was told to, but I did get in when it was ok.

It's just sitting there rotting for some love child who I Know will pop up in 10 years.

Faceplanted

Can you summarize its use in 10 words or less?

After looking up its website, I still don't know what it is good for. (True of 90% of coins, but whatever.)
Connects offchain data on chain. It’s the missing piece to blockchain and smart contract adoption....

Or you can listen to Reddit and fall for the organized fud me and my /biz bro’s have been providing the sjw idiots.