Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hmmm I wonder what the next bubble is

BE6874B2-BB02-48A1-8785-6FDD526CFBEB.jpeg

Brownslave688

So I know no one pays any attention to this thread anymore because they think the bubble popped and the ship had sailed but it may just be time to pay attention again.

These are 1 month returns from mid Jan to now

BTC 28%

LTC 63%

ETH 90%

LINK 83%

AMB 80%

Faceplanted

Link is at ath and still pumping hard.

I’m certain amb is dead. Looks like I’ll take these 200k to the grave as a lesson to never trust soon and nda

Brownslave688

Development and Business Roadmap for Q2-Q3

the below statement would imply there is very real hidden usage on the network and it is likely to be revealed once encryption is implemented.

“HERMES] Private data encryption. Currently all data uploaded to Hermes node for storage has access level 0–1000. Any datum with access level >0 is stored locally on Hermes node with no replica on Atlas for security reasons. Encryption functionality will allow storing private Hermes data on Atlases without any sensible info leakage threat. At the same time, storing this info on Atlas nodes allows restoring the data in case of loss. This novel encryption technique will provide a major incentive for the Hermes owners to store their private corporate data encrypted in the network of Ambrosus. The link established between Atlas nodes and Hermes nodes will completely alleviate the data owners of the dependency on the integrity of historical data and spare them from complex and time-consuming data recovery operations.”

Faceplanted

Development and Business Roadmap for Q2-Q3

the below statement would imply there is very real hidden usage on the network and it is likely to be revealed once encryption is implemented.

“HERMES] Private data encryption. Currently all data uploaded to Hermes node for storage has access level 0–1000. Any datum with access level >0 is stored locally on Hermes node with no replica on Atlas for security reasons. Encryption functionality will allow storing private Hermes data on Atlases without any sensible info leakage threat. At the same time, storing this info on Atlas nodes allows restoring the data in case of loss. This novel encryption technique will provide a major incentive for the Hermes owners to store their private corporate data encrypted in the network of Ambrosus. The link established between Atlas nodes and Hermes nodes will completely alleviate the data owners of the dependency on the integrity of historical data and spare them from complex and time-consuming data recovery operations.”
When am I gonna be rich?

Faceplanted

Twitter

"“We've built a kind of metamask for Microsoft Office where 1.2B users can interact directly from MS Word to Chainlink oracles and execute smartcontracts"

Chainlink + Microsoft word.

I’m gonna be retired in a couple years. Feels good.