Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Faceplanted

cool story bro
Iv been shilling LINK since it was sub 80c. Bought a decent amount pre google announcement. Accumulated about 20k link before this huge run. Whatever u think pal. 50usd per link and I will be a millionaire. Look at the charts. SEETHING

+3800% over 2 years.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Iv been shilling LINK since it was sub 80c. Bought a decent amount pre google announcement. Accumulated about 20k link before this huge run. Whatever u think pal. 50usd per link and I will be a millionaire. Look at the charts. SEETHING

+3800% over 2 years.
cool story bro.

Faceplanted

So far this week link has announced

they are working with German t mobile, and will provide oracle data to the German baas

binance

South Korea banks

I hope everybody has a position

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We are getting ready to hit another full bore bull market. Even $1000 in these markets can go a long way. If you bought TRAC at its low in March your $1000 would be 15k now and likely 150k by the end of the year.

Faceplanted

We are getting ready to hit another full bore bull market. Even $1000 in these markets can go a long way. If you bought TRAC at its low in March your $1000 would be 15k now and likely 150k by the end of the year.
It’s coming. My body is so ready. I didn’t know trac has been pumping so hard. Good thing ambrosus cost me 7k usd in losses. Good pick on my end going with amb over trac

Brownslave688

It’s coming. My body is so ready. I didn’t know trac has been pumping so hard. Good thing ambrosus cost me 7k usd in losses. Good pick on my end going with amb over trac
TRAC has a white paper from BSI on how one would incorporate TRAC after new standards are in place and everyone is expecting A similar Announcement from the FDA in the next few months.

I full expect it to make a LINK type of run in the next 12-18 months.

Brownslave688

848B9EE0-FBCC-4A1E-8AE7-C983DF50D22E.jpeg