Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

rod

Retired 22 years
Home computers will never catch on

cellphones are just for the rich and famous

the internet is a fad

crypto is just a Ponzi scheme
And everyone will have flying cars by the year 2000 and the Earth is headed into another ice age and UPS going public was a great idea and high speed rail will become common place and Trump stands ABSOLUTELY no chance of being elected President and .....................................shall I go on? :-)

Faceplanted

And everyone will have flying cars by the year 2000 and the Earth is headed into another ice age and UPS going public was a great idea and high speed rail will become common place and Trump stands ABSOLUTELY no chance of being elected President and .....................................shall I go on? :-)
On a serious note. Let’s talk simple theory

item A (let’s call this item ETH) goes up from a few bucks in 2017 to almost 400usd in 2020. This price increase is due to simple supply and demand. This Item a actually has a use. At what point does it become not a scam to you? I’m honestly curious.

When bitcoin hits 20k again will it be serious?
40k?
100k?

At what point does crypto no longer become a scam? Do you have an actual point? Or will it forever be a scam?

rod

Retired 22 years

item A (let’s call this item ETH) goes up from a few bucks in 2017 to almost 400usd in 2020. This price increase is due to simple supply and demand. This Item a actually has a use. At what point does it become not a scam to you? I’m honestly curious.

40k?
100k?

At what point does crypto no longer become a scam? Do you have an actual point? Or will it forever be a scam?
a scam is a scam is a scam--------good luck with your get rich quick plan.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

40k?
100k?

Stinky linkies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
100 eoy seems like a real possibility. I should have grabbed some trac but in all honestly I lost all faith in everything after ambrosus
1597631235233.jpeg