Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
I bought quite a few coins in this year, started at 8,800 and bought the bulk of my holdings under 10,000 dollars a btc. It looks like I picked a good time to buy bitcoin.

johnnyunion

I still buy but not as much, I buy like 200 dollars a week at this point. I would like to believe that I have successfully front ran the institutions. I also came to the same conclusions as Michael Saylor did, independently of him, but was able to beat his company into the bitcoin market because he had to do way more due diligence than I had to.

johnnyunion

Let this historical perspective sink in :

Greg Schoen

wish I had kept my 1,700 BTC @ $0.06 instead of selling them at $0.30, now that they're $8.00! #bitcoin

6:57 PM · May 16, 2011

Edit : Bitcoin is currently 17,388.60 United States Dollar

17,388.60 times 1700 is close to 30 million dollars today.

Now I get it, he had no way of knowing that the nerd money would become what it would but we all know now it is becoming a store of value so hold my friends, or HODL.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Let this historical perspective sink in :

Greg Schoen

wish I had kept my 1,700 BTC @ $0.06 instead of selling them at $0.30, now that they're $8.00! #bitcoin

6:57 PM · May 16, 2011

Edit : Bitcoin is currently 17,388.60 United States Dollar

17,388.60 times 1700 is close to 30 million dollars today.

Now I get it, he had no way of knowing that the nerd money would become what it would but we all know now it is becoming a store of value so hold my friends, or HODL.
Right. Buying it for a few bucks is out the window and how were people to know?

But now you know and 10k is out the window. So don’t like back in 10 years when it’s 300k and say man I wish I had bought at 15k because you should have known by then.

johnnyunion

Right. Buying it for a few bucks is out the window and how were people to know?

But now you know and 10k is out the window. So don’t like back in 10 years when it’s 300k and say man I wish I had bought at 15k because you should have known by then.
If I fomo(fear of missing out) in every Friday ,isn't that the same as Dollar Cost Averaging at this point?

Just bought some on Coinbase Pro:
BTC

Grievance check came in very handy

rickyb

Max was clear about it when BTC was 3 dollars.
buddy showed me zeitgeist doc and max keiser was in it, then i started watching keiser report because i liked what he said about wall street financial terrorists. but i wasnt wise enough to know myself in the sense that sometimes i dont go for the kill or im passive, and i didnt completely trust max and i still dont so it made it hard.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Got in on this one a little late but it won’t matter when it’s $10+ in 12 months.
357BA3FB-CCD4-4131-AE40-954F5A79B4A4.jpeg
EA21F5AE-9B4E-47AD-8CD2-A01C99170C86.jpeg