Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

rod

Retired 22 years

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Insurance companies are among the biggest crooks / thieves in the world. I would trust you before I would an Ins. Co.
You and I both knowinsurance companies exist to make money so why would they make this transaction?
Insurance companies are among the biggest crooks / thieves in the world. I would trust you before I would an Ins. Co.
Who is going to be the last person on the planet to accept Bitcoin? Peter Schiff or Rod?

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Here come
The institutions.

650m loan to buy bitcoin

Not quite , Microstategies bought bitcoin quite a few months ago and more recently, probably around 500 million with excess funds. Now they’re borrowing to buy more. Micro strategies is a publicly traded company, not an institution.

Okay , I just skimmed your link and I see that institutions bought their bonds(notes) . That provides the fiat for micro strategies to buy the bitcoin. The institutions are getting no exposure to bitcoin through buying these bonds.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not quite , Microstategies bought bitcoin quite a few months ago and more recently, probably around 500 million with excess funds. Now they’re borrowing to buy more. Micro strategies is a publicly traded company, not an institution.

Okay , I just skimmed your link and I see that institutions bought their bonds(notes) . That provides the fiat for micro strategies to buy the bitcoin. The institutions are getting no exposure to bitcoin through buying these bonds.

Semantics but I get ya

rickyb

apparently some security hardware companies got hacked and i guess the hackers have access to addresses and emails of ppl who bought it, so they get fake emails claiming to be from the company and they try and get you to download fake software onto your device so they can steal your btc.

so if ur ordering security hardware, i guess move after the fact???

Brownslave688

apparently some security hardware companies got hacked and i guess the hackers have access to addresses and emails of ppl who bought it, so they get fake emails claiming to be from the company and they try and get you to download fake software onto your device so they can steal your btc.

so if ur ordering security hardware, i guess move after the fact???
Yeah this is old news.

Brownslave688

Did @rod write this article? Time flies but has it been 22 years?
50B12381-7241-4732-BD31-7688B2D3934D.jpeg