You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I bought btc at $3k
eth at $90
ltc at $46

Just checked and btc is at $32k
eth is $775
ltc is $132

Just gonna sit tight and watch.
And when we have a 30% pull back in the next few weeks people will start screaming see I told you. SCAM lol
A7623962-CFA3-416C-B1BF-F0E37C075238.jpeg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
And when we have a 30% pull back in the next few weeks people will start screaming see I told you. SCAM lolView attachment 323310
I still keep in my head the possibility that it could all just collapse and if it does I'll be disappointed but I can live with it. But if the next 5 years are anything like the last year I'll be buying my dream house in Sedona, and I can live with that too. At that point the only question will be how much I have to fork over to the feds when I cash out.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Bitcoin? I bought a few in 2014... ignored it for a few years. Now it's fun to watch it go up, but I'm pretty sure it will go back down. Maybe it will continue to go up, who knows? Pure speculation.

I also bought my daughter a few Beanie Babies during the hype back in the day, so my judgement is not to be trusted.
Still got those coins. My average purchase price was $600.

bitcoin.png

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
While Bitcoin Tapped New Price Highs, 78,000 Short Positions Worth Over $800 Million Got Liquidated - Bitcoin

While bitcoin has crossed a new all-time price high in 2021, traders are leery toward shorting the crypto asset. Data from Bitfinex shows the number of short contracts has been extremely low in comparison to the total number of shorts in mid-March 2020. On Saturday, January 2, 2021, when the price of bitcoin surpassed $33k, over 100 million dollars in short positions were liquidated in a matter of minutes.

On Saturday, during the afternoon trading sessions (EST), bitcoin (BTC) reached $33,333 per unit. The price is a lifetime high, in terms of fiat value, during the course of the crypto asset’s 12-year existence. Bitcoin’s value has also increased a great deal since March 12, 2020, otherwise known as ‘Black Thursday.’ Since that day, the price of BTC has risen over 777% outshining nearly every asset under the sun, besides a few other crypto assets.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I still keep in my head the possibility that it could all just collapse and if it does I'll be disappointed but I can live with it. But if the next 5 years are anything like the last year I'll be buying my dream house in Sedona, and I can live with that too. At that point the only question will be how much I have to fork over to the feds when I cash out.
This one may be different also. Old bull runs were largely controlled by a small number of whales. Now institutions are involved