Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I threw 6k at it in 2014. Now it's worth $370,000ish and I'm locked down in my so cal house by Gavin Newsome... It's all like a weird dream...
What are you gonna do if this chart is even half right?

1610035159315.png

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
What are you gonna do if this chart is even half right?

View attachment 323849
IDK... I found the concept really interesting back in 2014 when I bought some. I didn't really pay much attention to it until a couple of months ago. The last few days I've been checking it a few times a day.

If I was sensible I would just cash it out today. Obviously I have no common sense.

What are you gonna do?

Over70irregs

IDK... I found the concept really interesting back in 2014 when I bought some. I didn't really pay much attention to it until a couple of months ago. The last few days I've been checking it a few times a day.

If I was sensible I would just cash it out today. Obviously I have no common sense.

What are you gonna do?
Long projection through the roof according to pundits.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

What are you gonna do?
Welll.... I don't need the money and I'm not sure where else I'd put it so I'm not gonna do anything right now. I feel like we're in an equity bubble and bond yields are pretty unattractive so not a lot of good options atm. If it keeps going up though at some point I will cash out at least a portion of it and would probably put it in something like a high dividend stock etf.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
I bought it for a boatload at 9000 a coin in late April and May. I’ve been dollar cost averaging since then and have been working 65 hour weeks , easy Peasy . I have become a bitcoin millionaire as I have 27.5 bitcoins at this point. I know the price projections and I’ll play it by ear at this point. I got in because I have foreseen where it is now . It is still amazing to see where it actually is.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Welll.... I don't need the money and I'm not sure where else I'd put it so I'm not gonna do anything right now. I feel like we're in an equity bubble and bond yields are pretty unattractive so not a lot of good options atm. If it keeps going up though at some point I will cash out at least a portion of it and would probably put it in something like a high dividend stock etf.
Agree 100npercent. Ill spin out of my position at some point.

rickyb

What are you gonna do?
i thought kimdotcom might have convinced you through a tweet

rod

Retired 22 years
I bought it for a boatload at 9000 a coin in late April and May. I’ve been dollar cost averaging since then and have been working 65 hour weeks , easy Peasy . I have become a bitcoin millionaire as I have 27.5 bitcoins at this point. I know the price projections and I’ll play it by ear at this point. I got in because I have foreseen where it is now . It is still amazing to see where it actually is.
I hope all your eggs aren't in one basket

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It’s cool it has worked out for people, but I still see no real value in bitcoin. Blockchain seems to be nothing more than a bubble machine driven by people’s greed.
Same thing that gives the dollar value except bitcoin can’t be printed endlessly

Last edited: