Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

ouanling

Good luck fren. Iv read lots of people who got murked in 2017. I did, but at that point my initial wasn’t much. Do you have set targets to realize profit?

tbh, besides graph, aave/other defi projects, trac, btc/eth/link, and layer 2 functioning options like matic, I don’t see much value in anything else. Im going to look into the projects you are talking about though.
ive been very interested in supply chain as it runs the world. VET is one of the best coin there is but the mcap is too high. Tone is very similar, its a french run team and very low cap. They have major deals with huge entreprises in South East Asia. Their real world valuation is definitely WAY above their crypto mcap. Im basically putting all my profits into it right now, that and ANT after if it doesnt go up.

All my coins are on exchanges and all have sells all the way up at trend based fib numbers and orderblocks. Profits rotate to other coins, fiat and btc on ledger.

I don't really see much real world value in Defi, i think its a fad which is why i only have AKRO. If i had not worked for ups i would have traded a lot of Defi crap though, my friends made a killing.

I didnt get murdered on 2017, i switched to day trading on bitmex but it ruined my mental health, i did it almost 2 years but its too much work and i never slept. Rather go back to poker soon.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
ive been very interested in supply chain as it runs the world. VET is one of the best coin there is but the mcap is too high. Tone is very similar, its a french run team and very low cap. They have major deals with huge entreprises in South East Asia. Their real world valuation is definitely WAY above their crypto mcap. Im basically putting all my profits into it right now, that and ANT after if it doesnt go up.

All my coins are on exchanges and all have sells all the way up at trend based fib numbers and orderblocks. Profits rotate to other coins, fiat and btc on ledger.

I don't really see much real world value in Defi, i think its a fad which is why i only have AKRO. If i had not worked for ups i would have traded a lot of Defi crap though, my friends made a killing.

I didnt get murdered on 2017, i switched to day trading on bitmex but it ruined my mental health, i did it almost 2 years but its too much work and i never slept. Rather go back to poker soon.
VET is junk

Faceplanted

Based bitmexican gambler. Been there done if
VET is junk
Agreee. Most supply chain is useless. It seems like a good use for blockchain, but at the end of the day a human is still inputting the data. Also transparency is the last thing most big companies want. There is a niche for boutique stuff but..... trac is the only token worth anything in the segment. Super low MC and still relatively unknown. Lots of huge partnerships as well.

Brownslave688

Based bitmexican gambler. Been there done if

Agreee. Most supply chain is useless. It seems like a good use for blockchain, but at the end of the day a human is still inputting the data. Also transparency is the last thing most big companies want. There is a niche for boutique stuff but..... trac is the only token worth anything in the segment. Super low MC and still relatively unknown. Lots of huge partnerships as well.
It’s not really supply even per se. well it’s not blockchain. It’s protocol level stuff to allow data silos to trustlessly share info with each other.

Brownslave688

84F4B0C1-B267-4765-917C-2ABAF87DEFE5.jpeg

ouanling

its not always human, most of it is automated at the factory level and some use oracles.

Emirates is starting to use the trust one app from TONE(TE-FOOD) which is basically the same as vechain. It's for all levels of airplane safety + also vaccine passport. I hate this but :censored2: me if i aint gonna profit from it once its forced upon us.
Big C vietnam is using it, once they move into thailand then its game over. tens of millions in revenue.

Faceplanted

its not always human, most of it is automated at the factory level and some use oracles.

Emirates is starting to use the trust one app from TONE(TE-FOOD) which is basically the same as vechain. It's for all levels of airplane safety + also vaccine passport. I hate this but * me if i aint gonna profit from it once its forced upon us.
Big C vietnam is using it, once they move into thailand then its game over. tens of millions in revenue.
100%. Chainlink and lots of other tokens are going to be the ones bringing on the enslavement and loss of privacy of humans, why not profit of the evil.

Brownslave688

Emirates is starting to use the trust one app from TONE(TE-FOOD) which is basically the same as vechain. It's for all levels of airplane safety + also vaccine passport. I hate this but * me if i aint gonna profit from it once its forced upon us.
I see VET as trash more because the token is worthless. Running nodes is basically worthless.

These types of projects can gain mass adoption but it means little for the average token holder.

ouanling

unknown.png

this is an easy 100x in the next 2 years

proof of view is going to be huge and it's patented. This team has worked all throughout the bear market, has a magical chart and also has a huge platform related to e-sports(they have tournaments with big names like Faze) and is right now doing a big tournament with wallstreetbets.

I don't mind being wrong but im heavily invested in here. 10x is already a monster 6 figure profit. At this low cap, im certain it does at least 10x on the first cycle of alts.

Way more excited about this than i was with my 1.5$ ANTSHARES(NEO)