Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

GameCockFan

Been out of the crypto space since 2016-2017. Bought $2500 of ADA this month @.83(Could have got it @.40 waited too long), looking to add the same in either Front, Vechain, PolkaDot, Pancakeswap or maybe buy more ADA sub $1.

Did drop 20K into GBTC today, see how that goes. BTC to 100k, 200K, 300K, by years end is my hope/dream lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Been out of the crypto space since 2016-2017. Bought $2500 of ADA this month @.83(Could have got it @.40 waited too long), looking to add the same in either Front, Vechain, PolkaDot, Pancakeswap or maybe buy more ADA sub $1.

Did drop 20K into GBTC today, see how that goes. BTC to 100k, 200K, 300K, by years end is my hope/dream lol.
good luck man

Brownslave688

Looks like Bigboycoin was too much of a threat to control. Powers that be slowing it down a little?
It went from 30k to almost 60k in a month. This is a pull back. This is how bitcoin moves.

I know it’s hard for people that follow stocks to understand but 20-30% moves are the norm for bitcoin.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Need a really big player to enter the game.

Amazon accepting bitcoin, and we'd go to probably 75 in a day... Lol.
Amazon registered some websites last year that had crypto names in them. It's only a matter of time. I'm disappointed with prices dropping but it is a good time to buy.

ouanling

Most of its mining is on renewable energy. Mainly hydro power plants.

Bill gate is a narcisistic power hungry man with too much money and time. He's been pushing a really :censored2:ty communist agenda lately. He's also bought ton of farm land and isnt doing :censored2: with it. Probably to force us eventually to follow whatever agenda he has.

oldngray

nowhere special

Bill gate is a narcisistic power hungry man with too much money and time. He's been pushing a really *ty communist agenda lately. He's also bought ton of farm land and isnt doing * with it. Probably to force us eventually to follow whatever agenda he has.
He wants to reduce the number of people on the planet to save it.

Bill gate is a narcisistic power hungry man with too much money and time. He's been pushing a really *ty communist agenda lately. He's also bought ton of farm land and isnt doing * with it. Probably to force us eventually to follow whatever agenda he has.
Where are they getting this hydro power? It’s been killing the salmon for 50 years. Every kilowatt of energy Bitcoin uses (renewable or not) is one less kilowatt for the average consumer

ouanling

twitter raising 1.25b in convertible notes to most likely buy BTC.

microstrategy buys an other 350 btc

"crypto is a scam"

One of my alt is at breakout point, im on sick leave and if it just doubles here(5m cap so not that hard) i can quit my working career after a big 9months on the work force.

Brownslave688

ouanling

VRA is up 15x already in btc, way more in USD

Quitting my job after working 9months.. retired. Will have fun thinking of EL-MEC acting superior because hes known how to walk down from a truck and find a number on a door for longer than some.