Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

rickyb

VRA is up 15x already in btc, way more in USD

Quitting my job after working 9months.. retired. Will have fun thinking of EL-MEC acting superior because hes known how to walk down from a truck and find a number on a door for longer than some.
i hope you pursue something meaningful that really interests you in retirement

ouanling

i hope you pursue something meaningful that really interests you in retirement
i was only working because covid shut down my business

Im going back to south east asia next year to live by the beach and re-open a small business.

its hard to understand how people can be happy working for someone, these were the most miserable 9 months of my life

rickyb

Im going back to south east asia next year to live by the beach and re-open a small business.

its hard to understand how people can be happy working for someone, these were the most miserable 9 months of my life
the propaganda runs deep. those who own the economy also own the workers minds.

ouanling

my CHR chromia just 10x'd vs btc from the bottom.

Did a lot of research this year, my stuff is setting up to be all the best runners of this season.

ouanling

That’s the beauty of a bull run. Every * coin will 10x this year.
doubtful. Many of the favorites are looking really badly vs BTC.

EOSBTC just made new lows

a lot of people will lose a lot of money on crappy coins, rug pulls and leverage.

I have friends doing crypto very actively and they are about breakeven from this summer while im already at 7x my highs from the summer.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Seems like it’s been a new ATH every day for OT and it’s barely scratched the surface of what it will be.
B05EBC88-481A-4E5F-8EFF-52D89E07F377.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years

I used some of your "small businesses" when I was in Vietnam.

ouanling

snatched a few mooncats.. They're going for 10 eth on opeansea. Might have struck gold. Only available for 1 hour b4 everybody rushed in.