Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
41421F03-9A0E-44AA-A19D-ABF19D6150EA.gif

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
India to propose cryptocurrency ban, penalising miners, traders - source - Reuters

India will propose a law banning cryptocurrencies, fining anyone trading in the country or even holding such digital assets, a senior government official told Reuters in a potential blow to millions of investors piling into the red-hot asset class.

The bill, one of the world’s strictest policies against cryptocurrencies, would criminalise possession, issuance, mining, trading and transferring crypto-assets, said the official, who has direct knowledge of the plan.

The measure is in line with a January government agenda that called for banning private virtual currencies such as bitcoin while building a framework for an official digital currency. But recent government comments had raised investors’ hopes that the authorities might go easier on the booming market.

ouanling

Have fun buying tops..

that's not how you make money

You buy the accumulation. not the top of the range

I've hit a many 10'x this past month, 1 50x and a lot of 2-5x. All from buying accumulation, not top of range 500% moves.

TONE, which i was made fun for has just broken ATH. up about 4x vs BTC and its just starting. Fresh chart.

twitter.com/ouanling has most of what im looking at right now

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Have fun buying tops..

I've hit a many 10'x this past month, 1 50x and a lot of 2-5x. All from buying accumulation, not top of range 500% moves.

TONE, which i was made fun for has just broken ATH. up about 4x vs BTC and its just starting. Fresh chart.

look who it is
The preloader/ stock guru

lmao

Faceplanted

Have fun buying tops..

Making money during alt bull runs like this isn’t science. Literally pick any coin that hasn’t poped.

If your small money it’s easy. When you have a big money stack, playing with rug pulls and :censored2:coins is much harder as there is no liquidity to sell.

you seem very confident, you will get rug pulled or burned playing with absolute useless coins. Everybody is an expert when almost every alt is x5-x10ing. Hopefully your keeping track of your trade as Uncle Sam wants his cut.

there is a reason ogs with big money (multi millions) basically all hold the same 3 coins. They may throw a couple eth around into scams for a quick buck.

ouanling

Making money during alt bull runs like this isn’t science. Literally pick any coin that hasn’t poped.

If your small money it’s easy. When you have a big money stack, playing with rug pulls and *coins is much harder as there is no liquidity to sell.

you seem very confident, you will get rug pulled or burned playing with absolute useless coins. Everybody is an expert when almost every alt is x5-x10ing. Hopefully your keeping track of your trade as Uncle Sam wants his cut.

there is a reason ogs with big money (multi millions) basically all hold the same 3 coins. They may throw a couple eth around into scams for a quick buck.
Im not american, i've been in this for a few years. I've only gotten a job as a driver because covid idiocy closed all my businesses and i didnt want to spend any crypto money. Im quitting monday, i have enough $ to semi retire and reopen my businesses in the next year when restrictions are mostly over.

I know plenty of multimillionaires that have been in since 2013, i am in private groups with a lot of big twitter guys. No one holds only 3 coins. Everyone has BTC/USD and a ton of mid-low cap and we all rotate. Those with many millions dont throw a few ETH, they throw 100-500k minimum.

The people holding few top coins are not making money and not active in the community. I could even see an alt season where the big coins don't even double vs btc.

One of my friends that has 20m$ in crypto just buys whatever we fling at him on uniswap that is low cap enough. Last month he was farming bananas on BSC/banana farm with like 500k$ b4 it rugged.

Every person that has made it will tell you that if you want to make it: you gotta find a GEM and believe it when others dont. Once you make it, you play it more cautious. That's what Su Zhu(3 arrows) said, that's what Arthur_0x(top defi fund) said, etc.

Also a lot of people are thinking "alt seasons are easy" and yet as of today most people have made 0$ on all the favorite coins while the low caps have 5-50x'd. Alt season seems to be almost over... if you have not 2-3xd your portfolio right now, then it wasnt easy

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sounds like you learned your lesson...
” Until recently, the expertise to operate an intricate program like this at scale didn't exist in Australia but we're now working with supply chain managers Origin Trail to bring it to life."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Im not american, i've been in this for a few years. I've only gotten a job as a driver because covid idiocy closed all my businesses and i didnt want to spend any crypto money. Im quitting monday, i have enough $ to semi retire and reopen my businesses in the next year when restrictions are mostly over.

I know plenty of multimillionaires that have been in since 2013, i am in private groups with a lot of big twitter guys. No one holds only 3 coins. Everyone has BTC/USD and a ton of mid-low cap and we all rotate. Those with many millions dont throw a few ETH, they throw 100-500k minimum.

The people holding few top coins are not making money and not active in the community. I could even see an alt season where the big coins don't even double vs btc.

One of my friends that has 20m$ in crypto just buys whatever we fling at him on uniswap that is low cap enough. Last month he was farming bananas on BSC/banana farm with like 500k$ b4 it rugged.

Every person that has made it will tell you that if you want to make it: you gotta find a GEM and believe it when others dont. Once you make it, you play it more cautious. That's what Su Zhu(3 arrows) said, that's what Arthur_0x(top defi fund) said, etc.

Also a lot of people are thinking "alt seasons are easy" and yet as of today most people have made 0$ on all the favorite coins while the low caps have 5-50x'd. Alt season seems to be almost over... if you have not 2-3xd your portfolio right now, then it wasnt easy
Cool story bro.

Faceplanted

Right, right, and the other guy in this thread is good friends with a guy who has $20 million in crypto. I'm so happy for you guys!
Stay poor. I showed images because you guys claimed I was bs’ing. +700% ish on numerous buys during the bear a year or so ago, multiply that drastically thanks to this bull.