tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Bitcoin Is Braced For A Huge $6 Billion Price Earthquake This Week

Bitcoin has climbed through March after its huge early 2021 rally came off the boil in February.

The bitcoin price has returned to near its all-time high of just over $60,000 per bitcoin, settling just under the psychological level.

Now, with bitcoin traders and investors searching for signs of what might move the market, a record near-$6 billion worth of bitcoin options are set to expire this Friday, March 26.
I hope this doesn't happen and has an effect on Tech Stocks. I moved my IBT/UPS 401K recently to a Flex-type IRA and am investing in Biomed and future tech type of stocks.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
01E35084-7F6B-4779-9EA7-B8BFDC467BB2.jpeg
It’s about to get real fun

ouanling

yeah except uk's leading company in that sector is actually using TONE's system. It's already on chain.

What you need is adoption, not something that could work but that nobody is using. As of now im doubting trac's future success. Developping stuff is 5% of it; the business is 95%.

Brownslave688

yeah except uk's leading company in that sector is actually using TONE's system. It's already on chain.

What you need is adoption, not something that could work but that nobody is using. As of now im doubting trac's future success. Developping stuff is 5% of it; the business is 95%.
Even TE foods will one day connect to ODN they’ll have to because they’re a data silo that doesn’t offer interoperability.

The are the only company GS1 compliant solution. They’ll be the only epics2.0 and digitalink solution. Everyone else is out getting individual partners while trace labs is working with government standards who will force these individual companies to share their day on the ODN.

What they’ve already announced is 10x what any other crypto project could dream of at this point.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Coinbase is going to start selling shares this Wednesday, I contacted my broker this morning about getting some. The Price might be high at up to $400 a share but I think it will pay off in the long run.

Brownslave688

Most people don’t know how all of this works but I can tell you around the 5:25 mark when he says the end goal is to have all of this data linked in a decentralized knowledge graph.......well there’s only 1 of those.