Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Which exchanges do that? I’d be willing to short some bitcoin right now.
I might have spoke too soon. You can do it on bybit but you need to have some actual bitcoin and if you are an American you need to use a vpn to disguise your IP address.

This exchange doesn’t do KYC .

rod

Retired 22 years
I might have spoke too soon. You can do it on bybit but you need to have some actual bitcoin and if you are an American you need to use a vpn to disguise your IP address.

This exchange doesn’t do KYC .
You need "actual" bitcoin? You have to disguise your IP address? Yeah--that sounds like a good safe investment --------not.

Faceplanted

Man they ever gonna have staking?
Extremely soon. Before q2. Staking is big, but the recent federal ruling that banks can use stable coins will be huge. Arbitrum will also be huge as it is going to cut eth gas prices to a minuscule fraction, as well as offer off chain computation that will be verified and signed by link nodes. Arbitrum is in the middle of its second security audit and should be ready to go this quarter. T sigs, staking, and arbitrum are all going to come out around the same time.

Chainlink will be doing the proof of reserve to any bank that wants to be connected to the next gen of settlements. Circle is next after Paxos, everybody is now playing catch up.

INDUSTRY STANDARD. 1000 eoy.

El Correcto

god is dead
Dude, I am still willing to make that bet.
I'll give you 2 to 1 odds.

It hits 50 before 25.
I logged into my coinbase.
957C244E-284C-489D-A168-654BE27DD7FB.jpeg

I’ll take your bet.