Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Faceplanted

Looks like this will be my last year in brown y’all.

Trak has been performing very well. I see lots more in it. Volume is still low and it’s still relatively unknown.

my wife bought matic many months ago and her portfolio matic/link/eth is killing it.

feels weird bro..... I can actually see retirement coming. Already planning an exit. Maybe buy a few new townhomes and get some passive off of those, also looking into vanguard etf with some dividend paying stocks. Looking at 3-5 acre properties with a mediocre home on it to live on.

best of luck to my crypto bros, remember to realize some profits on the way up. I already have. I also liquidated my PMs a few months ago and bought more link.

to the non beliver David Ramsey losers who are still saying it’s fake, stay poor.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
100k EOY. Stop FUD bro. 100k July 4th

ouanling

Probably a few of you in the same boat. Started ups because of pandemic, very close to retiring. Thanks to crypto and being able to make an income online as well.

Hilarious to think mec-lift will continue to make fun of people with less seniority than him at a no-skill required job and then retire at 60 with absolutely no ability to enjoy life to the fullest while many will retire in their 30s.

I am heavy heavy into AKRO, VRA, CHR, TONE.. Couple small pushes all around vs btc and im retired.. a mini push and im semi-retired(still gotta earn 1-2k$ a month online) All my TPs are set on every exchange i use. Won't make the mistake i did in 2017 where i only took out 70k$ (from 1k deposit). I had enough to :censored2: pay off a second house abroad, a car and $ in the bank for 20yrs with no income.

Faceplanted

Probably a few of you in the same boat. Started ups because of pandemic, very close to retiring. Thanks to crypto and being able to make an income online as well.

Hilarious to think mec-lift will continue to make fun of people with less seniority than him at a no-skill required job and then retire at 60 with absolutely no ability to enjoy life to the fullest while many will retire in their 30s.

I am heavy heavy into AKRO, VRA, CHR, TONE.. Couple small pushes all around vs btc and im retired.. a mini push and im semi-retired(still gotta earn 1-2k$ a month online) All my TPs are set on every exchange i use. Won't make the mistake i did in 2017 where i only took out 70k$ (from 1k deposit). I had enough to * pay off a second house abroad, a car and $ in the bank for 20yrs with no income.
Good luck fren. Iv read lots of people who got murked in 2017. I did, but at that point my initial wasn’t much. Do you have set targets to realize profit?

tbh, besides graph, aave/other defi projects, trac, btc/eth/link, and layer 2 functioning options like matic, I don’t see much value in anything else. Im going to look into the projects you are talking about though.