Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

ManInBrown

My advice for anyone that owns ETH, you better sell. Because when Ripple is done slapping Gary Gensler and the SEC around and they win their case and get clarity for XRP. Gary’s going right after Ethereum. Ethereum was and still is 1000% a security. Hinman gave his infamous free pass speech because it filled his pockets, and his future employer’s pockets. Ethereum meets every single test to be classified a security. If you own some, you better sell. Going to be delisted just like XRP was. Price will go right in the tank. Why do you think Gary has been asked about 15 times in front of congress in the last month if Ethereum is a security, and he refuses to answer? Because they’re next.
Like I said, if you hold ETH it’s time to sell. When Ripple is done cleaning the SEC’s clock, they’re moving onto Ethereum. And it will get the same treatment from exchanges as XRP. Mass sell off when word gets out they’re being sued. And it will be delisted on all exchanges. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm not far ahead of you man, just getting started. My wife and I are still maxing out our 401ks and IRAs, I don't have the balls to go all in on crypto.

In March I dropped the equivalent of 5-10% of our retirement savings into crypto. Somehow that's already turned into about 30% of our investments. I try not to think about it too much because I know it could crash any minute.
Might crash short term.

But you’ll be retired by 2025
E2D30249-EF4E-43B2-A31A-EFC6CE30C34E.png

wilberforce15

Like I said, if you hold ETH it’s time to sell. When Ripple is done cleaning the SEC’s clock, they’re moving onto Ethereum. And it will get the same treatment from exchanges as XRP. Mass sell off when word gets out they’re being sued. And it will be delisted on all exchanges. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

They got XRP when it was potentially killable.

ETH is way past that. A trillion+ dollars are wrapped up in it and its downstream contracts. It's too big to fail.

ManInBrown

They got XRP when it was potentially killable.

ETH is way past that. A trillion+ dollars are wrapped up in it and its downstream contracts. It's too big to fail.
No one said it’s going to fail. But it’s going to be placed in handcuffs for a period of time. The SEC will extort them for a payoff. There will be a massive sell off. Price will plummet. Will be delisted at all exchanges 100%. I’ll bump this when it happens. Only a matter of time. Tick tock tick tock.

wilberforce15

No one said it’s going to fail. But it’s going to be placed in handcuffs for a period of time. The SEC will extort them for a payoff. There will be a massive sell off. Price will plummet. Will be delisted at all exchanges 100%. I’ll bump this when it happens. Only a matter of time. Tick tock tick tock.
You literally did say that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This is just extremely unlikely.

Over70irregs

Did you buy the black Friday sale?
Lol. You already know.
Bitcoin price on Thanksgiving:

2011: $2.50

2012: $12.48

2013: $829.99

2014: $376.43

2015: $327.52

2016: $740.39

2017: $8,754.69