Black Friday pay ?

MostHelpNeeded

BF shouldn't be traded for 1 optional day. It was a holiday. No one wants to work a holiday, that's why there's incentive pay. Forced to work, but traded for 1 normal day? Please....Traded for another Holiday, or at least 2 additional optionals. Grow some balls people

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
BF shouldn't be traded for 1 optional day. It was a holiday. No one wants to work a holiday, that's why there's incentive pay. Forced to work, but traded for 1 normal day? Please....Traded for another Holiday, or at least 2 additional optionals. Grow some balls people
And they pay double time now here so that's worth two days to me.

But option days are freaking hard as :censored2: to get on days you want now that guys can break weeks up.

I'll take MLK and Veterans Day instead of BF. How's that sound?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is that local to you?

We can break up an option week (we only get one) and outside of the option days/week, that is it.
We can split up 2 weeks plus we get 2 option days. That's 12 Fridays or Mondays that every senior driver gets to take off.

You can imagine how hard that makes it for others to get a long weekend.

BlackCat

We can split up 2 weeks plus we get 2 option days. That's 12 Fridays or Mondays that every senior driver gets to take off.

You can imagine how hard that makes it for others to get a long weekend.

Must be a local thing then

We get:

Vacation
Option week (can be split up)
5 option days (split up or used consecutively)
7 sick days

JackStraw

Just wondering about everyone that is forced to work BF. Was it ever a holiday? I would have thought that this is a nationwide holiday but from reading all the posts here it seems that only 2 locals have this holiday. What happened? Did you get another day for it?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just wondering about everyone that is forced to work BF. Was it ever a holiday? I would have thought that this is a nationwide holiday but from reading all the posts here it seems that only 2 locals have this holiday. What happened? Did you get another day for it?

It’s still a holiday

Just got to manup and take it

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
we used to get it off, then they started to give some people off, but people complained. So they just made everyone work it