Black History Month

MAKAVELI

I'm not arguing who was worse just think it's hilarious that the resident racist cuckservatives post this :censored2: on a Black History Month thread. If you want to argue I'll just point to the millions whites have killed since the the first European set foot on this continent. Mike drop......

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm not arguing who was worse just think it's hilarious that the resident racist cuckservatives post this :censored2: on a Black History Month thread. If you want to argue I'll just point to the millions whites have killed since the the first European set foot on this continent. Mike drop......
what did mike do to you?
Or did you mean mic as in microphone?
Also these people are recent, we don’t have to be outrage archeologists to show you mass murder in our inner cities.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nobody is teaching that. Ttku gay :censored2:......
Lol

Yes, they are. Teaching white privilege as fact is racist and has no place in our schools. Same with your systemic racism conspiracy theory. Now pull your pants up and lay off the ganja.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Gosh no. Im just saying, even to this day, i dont think africans have built boats capable of transoceanic travel. So without it, there wouldn't really be African Americans.
And they’re still trying to come to this “racist”country. And do better than the lazy ass natives too. Splain that you left wing nitwits!