Black History Month

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I’m so glad I don’t have children in public schools right now.
All 3 of our kids are home schooling their kids . Really glad about it. There is so much material and support now out there to do it.
Everything you try to put in them is ruined the first time they step on the yellow bus.

MAKAVELI

Lol

Yes, they are. Teaching white privilege as fact is racist and has no place in our schools. Same with your systemic racism conspiracy theory. Now pull your pants up and lay off the ganja.
All fake news. That CRT boogie man is so scary. 🤣

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
All 3 of our kids are home schooling their kids . Really glad about it. There is so much material and support now out there to do it.
Everything you try to put in them is ruined the first time they step on the yellow bus.
My brother and his wife homeschooled their three boys and they all turned out very well-rounded. They made sure to network with other home school families and had them in debate and a choir that had them constantly traveling to debates and concerts with other children. Plus, they were always very active in their church. It was easier to home school them because his wife had a Masters in education and music.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My brother and his wife homeschooled their three boys and they all turned out very well-rounded. They made sure to network with other home school families and had them in debate and a choir that had them constantly traveling to debates and concerts with other children. Plus, they were always very active in their church. It was easier to home school them because his wife had a Masters in education and music.
Came from good, God fearing stock too, no doubt.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yup that’s the only downside to a home schooled education, the children have been stereotyped as sheltered and not well socialized outside a family dynamic. It’s good they did that, if I had a home school kid, they’d be spending a lot of time in combat sports with other kids. One thing a bad public school is good at teaching kids who don’t just run home and get daddy’s gun. How to deal with adversity and :censored2:ty people.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yup that’s the only downside to a home schooled education, the children have been stereotyped as sheltered and not well socialized outside a family dynamic. It’s good they did that, if I had a home school kid, they’d be spending a lot of time in combat sports with other kids. One thing a bad public school is good at teaching kids who don’t just run home and get daddy’s gun. How to deal with adversity and :censored2:ty people.
Stereotyped for sure, but what I'm seeing from my kids, they are well socialized. The reason, so many more are doing it. Lots of get togethers, field trips, etc. They also get to play organized sports with the public school where they would attend if not homeschooled. They see first hand the idiots that are there and the difference in what they are being taught about how to act and treat people.
It's a rare day they are not done with their schoolwork by 11 AM.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s why I hated school so much. The kids I could deal with, being bored for 8 hours a day was another story. Even after being set back freshman year I still graduated a couple months early from original graduation date. They put me in one of those last chance work at your own pace diploma mills, basically just handing you packets with an instructor in the room to give you basic instructions on how to complete them.

I was just highly motivated to leave that place without devastating my parents by dropping out and completed two years of high school in under one. So much of high school is just being a state run daycare and I didn’t need a :censored2:ing nanny to look over me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Stereotyped for sure, but what I'm seeing from my kids, they are well socialized. The reason, so many more are doing it. Lots of get togethers, field trips, etc. They also get to play organized sports with the public school where they would attend if not homeschooled. They see first hand the idiots that are there and the difference in what they are being taught about how to act and treat people.
My nephews also played soccer. I don’t remember if it was at the public school or a league. Crazy when you realize how much time is wasted in school NOT learning.

El Correcto

god is dead
And they’re still trying to come to this “racist”country. And do better than the lazy ass natives too. Splain that you left wing nitwits!
Yea, we are a horrible white supremacist country that brutalizes minorities. That’s why they all hop our borders by the hundreds of thousands and flee here from around the globe.

El Correcto

god is dead
We are super racist and evil towards minorities. That’s why American boys are buried all across the globe after dying in wars to liberate people from tyrannical governments regardless of their skin color.

El Correcto

god is dead
Our country stands for nothing more than oppressing minorities and white supremacy.
That’s why minorities around the world wave our nation’s flag while protesting the brutal oppression by their leftist governments. Cuba, Hong Kong protestors come to mind.

1643832247302.jpeg

1643832275241.jpeg