Black History Month

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Which would still be U.S. citizens. He was saying people are waving U.S. flags in Hong Kong and Cuba. Would probably be pretty difficult to get U.S. flags in Cuba.
They were waving them in Hong Kong, and I did see a few in Cubs….so. Not many but some.

vantexan

El Correcto

god is dead
That's great, but highly unlikely the pic you originally posted was in Cuba. People holding cellphones another unlikely scenario.
True. Miami protests.
Hard to find any actual footage or pictures of the real Cuban protests that isn’t just little clips of them throwing :censored2: at police.
I kind of dislike people protesting waving Cuban flags in this country. Cuba is kind of a blight in our hemisphere that shouldn’t be allowed to exist in it’s current state.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
True. Miami protests.
Hard to find any actual footage or pictures of the real Cuban protests that isn’t just little clips of them throwing :censored2: at police.
I kind of dislike people protesting waving Cuban flags in this country. Cuba is kind of a blight in our hemisphere that shouldn’t be allowed to exist in it’s current state.
We missed a good chance in 1962 to run the place.

El Correcto

god is dead
What’s really gross about Cuba is the way the New York Times promoted Castro during his revolution turning his rag tag group of hundreds into celebrities.
The leftists have never backed down from supporting the Castro family either, truly disgusting people.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What’s really gross about Cuba is the way the New York Times promoted Castro during his revolution turning his rag tag group of hundreds into celebrities.
The leftists have never backed down from supporting the Castro family either, truly disgusting people
Don't forget, the Slime never treated the Holocaust as an important news story either.