Black History Month

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another aspiring rapper is shot dead.

Tajay Dobson, whose stage name was Tdott Woo, created the popular Woo Walk dance move. He was a friend of rapper Pop Smoke, who was gunned down at a Hollywood Hills home in 2020.

"I couldn’t even get sleep last night," Dobson’s grandmother told the NY Daily News. "He was a good, good kid .He loved singing and dancing and all that. He had a passion for music."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Another aspiring rapper is shot dead.

Tajay Dobson, whose stage name was Tdott Woo, created the popular Woo Walk dance move. He was a friend of rapper Pop Smoke, who was gunned down at a Hollywood Hills home in 2020.

"I couldn’t even get sleep last night," Dobson’s grandmother told the NY Daily News. "He was a good, good kid .He loved singing and dancing and all that. He had a passion for music."
Most dangerous job in America

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Some black history:

Dang, it's over?

oldngray

nowhere special
1_dilbert0.jpg

Yolo

Oh so Black history month ends and Women's history month begins? When will this woke liberal bs end?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Geez, when does the constant whining end? There are so many normal Black people who go to work every day, buy houses, and raise families without the constant whining. All they ask for us to be treated fairly and be left alone to do all the above.