Black History Month

rod

Retired 22 years
He banged her, but I don't think he had her killed.
Kennedy was the worst womanizer of all the Presidents. Just imagine the press if his screwing around was handled like dirty laundry is now. The Republicans and women in general would have had a field day.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Kennedy was the worst womanizer of all the Presidents. Just imagine the press if his screwing around was handled like dirty laundry is now. The Republicans and women in general would have had a field day.
Not to mention he had Addison’s disease

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yep. He sure was.
Eisenhower said Kennedy's administration did for sex what his administration did for golf.
I trade his immorality for his leadership keeping us from getting nuked as well as other areas. Nixon in 62, it would have been a disaster.
I would trade Trump's immorality to have in in the top spot in a heartbeat.
Governing a country is what it's about, not keeping your pants zipped up.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yep. He sure was.
Eisenhower said Kennedy's administration did for sex what his administration did for golf.
I trade his immorality for his leadership keeping us from getting nuked as well as other areas. Nixon in 62, it would have been a disaster.
I totally agree. Bring back Donald!!!!

UnionStrong

Yep. He sure was.
All about policies not personality

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Some black history:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Actually I believe he was that time---saved some the crew. I'll give him that much credit. That drunken Ted Kennedy was a POS

Kennedy was asked to leave campus for cheating on a Spanish exam. Kennedy had paid the roommate of a fellow football player to take a Spanish exam under his name.
Minutes after the exam ended, Kennedy received a call from the College informing him he would be suspended immediately.
According to many students who attended Harvard in 1962, Ted was widely perceived as a man looking to inherit, rather than earn, his place in the Senate.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

EXCLUSIVE: Whoopi Goldberg's fake Jewish past: The View host wrote 1993 recipe for 'Jewish American Princess Fried Chicken' then claimed SHE was a practicing Jew - as insiders slam 'decades' of 'disgusting' appropriation and anti-Semitism​

• In 1993, Whoopi Goldberg submitted a recipe to a cookbook that was made-up of recipes by the waspy residents of a Connecticut county
  • She called it Jewish American Princess Fried Chicken and joked about Jewish women sending their 'chauffeurs' to shop, and having 'Cook' prepare the meal
  • 'Watch your nails!' she joked in the recipe which finished: 'You must be exhausted!'
  • The Anti-Defamation League slammed it at the time as 'insulting' and 'anti-Semitic'
  • Whoopi's agent defended her by claiming she is Jewish herself, so can't be anti-Semitic
  • Whoopi said in the past that she chose the Jewish name Goldberg to be her stage-name because she has 'Jewish ancestors'
  • It has been reported elsewhere that she chose it because her mother told her she'd get more auditions in Hollywood if people thought she was Jewish
  • Noa Tishby, an Israeli actress, writer and activist, told DailyMail.com the recipe re-enforced harmful stereotypes
  • Eve Barlow, a writer and journalist, called Whoopi's actions 'disgustingly appropriated'

( do you think she got this idea from E Warren )

UnionStrong

Kennedy was asked to leave campus for cheating on a Spanish exam. Kennedy had paid the roommate of a fellow football player to take a Spanish exam under his name.
Minutes after the exam ended, Kennedy received a call from the College informing him he would be suspended immediately.
According to many students who attended Harvard in 1962, Ted was widely perceived as a man looking to inherit, rather than earn, his place in the Senate.
Lion of the senate. More like the liar

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Screenshot_20210217-182508_Samsung Internet.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

And he did.
He was the worst of the lot.