Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

rickyb

Don't worry about DIDO, we're worried about you!

You're mostly preaching to the choir here.

Most of us are well aware of the problems of the USA; you're like a newborn that just connected its fist with its face.

The fact that you seem wholly unconcerned with Russia while you spout RT propo pieces tells me you don't have a balanced view.

No worries.
i specifically mentioned russian cold war talks, and bombings. pretty sure america is the aggressor in the cold war situations since youve tried to expand a hostile miltiary alliance to its border when you werent supposed to go east of germany...

your more than welcome to post how many countries the russians are bombing or invading.

fact is DIDO wasnt backing up his claims.

BrownArmy

i specifically mentioned russian cold war talks, and bombings. pretty sure america is the aggressor in the cold war situations since youve tried to expand a hostile miltiary alliance to its border when you werent supposed to go east of germany...

your more than welcome to post how many countries the russians are bombing or invading.

fact is DIDO wasnt backing up his claims.

Like I said, no worries.

At the same time, don't tell us what's wrong with our country, we already know.

DIDO has as much responsibility as you do in terms of 'backing things up'.

You first!

rickyb

Like I said, no worries.

At the same time, don't tell us what's wrong with our country, we already know.

DIDO has as much responsibility as you do in terms of 'backing things up'.

You first!
theres a good chance u dont know whats wrong with your country. at least some things.

i answered more than DIDO did.

his comments on this thread are prime example

rickyb

theres a good chance u know whats wrong with your country. at least some things.

i find the conversation we just had was a lot more mature than the one i had with DIDO.

i agree with DIDO that some of RT is no good, but i dont watch those hosts like that doofus from cnn, and the other shows.

i get my day to day news from democracy now because it plays at my work every day. and then twitter which i follow 1100 people. and sometimes ill type specific names on twitter like ralph nader, jeremy scahill, max keiser, glenn greenwald, etc and read stuff on their feeds.

It will be fine

theres a good chance u know whats wrong with your country. at least some things.

i find the conversation we just had was a lot more mature than the one i had with DIDO.

i agree with DIDO that some of RT is no good, but i dont watch those hosts like that doofus from cnn, and the other shows.

i get my day to day news from democracy now because it plays at my work every day. and then twitter which i follow 1100 people. and sometimes ill type specific names on twitter like ralph nader, jeremy scahill, max keiser, glenn greenwald, etc and read stuff on their feeds.
I used to listen to democracy now but couldn't handle the ridiculous bias. It got old.

wealth for whites: $116,000
wealth for spanish: $2,000
wealth for blacks: $1000

income for whites: $66,000
income for spanish: $47000
income for blacks: $39,000
What are their ages? What if I were a white Spaniard? How much would I have?

When I was 17 I had about $5000. 19 about $10,000. But I drank twice that.

Last edited: