Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
but what does this have to the word dotard. what does dotard mean?
How the hell should I know ... I am one!
So is @rod

Merriam-Webster defines the noun as “a person in his or her dotage,” which is “a state or period of senile decay marked by decline of mental poise and alertness.”

Oxford’s definition: “An old person, especially one who has become weak or senile.”

BrownArmy

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

:censored2:.

Las Vegas and Sutherland Springs: Trump says, too soon to politicize.

NY? Trump goes ballistic, politicizes immediately, calls for changes in the immigration system, calls for the driver to go to Gitmo, etc.

80+ dead versus 8 dead.

What's the difference, Tieguy?

The difference is the guy wanted to hang an ISIS flag in his hospital room.

vantexan

NY? Trump goes ballistic, politicizes immediately, calls for changes in the immigration system, calls for the driver to go to Gitmo, etc.

80+ dead versus 8 dead.

Did you exaggerate the numbers? Not 80 dead, but still horrific. The difference is the LV shooting was a one off by a nut. New York was the latest by an ideology bent on destroying us any way possible. We have to find a way to deal with the psychotics amongst us. We have a way to deal with the Muslim fanatics: don't let them in. And Trump was asked by Press whether he'd send that guy to Gitmo. Said he'd consider it but later backed off of that. That you would twist that says a lot about your personal agenda.

BrownArmy

Did you exaggerate the numbers? Not 80 dead, but still horrific. The difference is the LV shooting was a one off by a nut. New York was the latest by an ideology bent on destroying us any way possible. We have to find a way to deal with the psychotics amongst us. We have a way to deal with the Muslim fanatics: don't let them in. And Trump was asked by Press whether he'd send that guy to Gitmo. Said he'd consider it but later backed off of that. That you would twist that says a lot about your personal agenda.

58 dead in Las Vegas, 26 dead in Texas.

80+.

I guess arithmetic isn't your thing.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

80+ dead versus 8 dead.

The nature of the NY incident politicized itself...

International terrorism vs home grown mental illness. Notice how there is no "gun talk" about the NY incident and NOT politicizing the other incidents would be asking to put "gun talk" on hold.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Just a little FYI he used a truck not a gun...hope that helps
Hey, they recovered a paint ball and a pellet gun. So shut up turd. :speechless:

Actually, you are correct that he used a vehicle. However my point still stands... that if the NY guy had used a gun, which is common, it would not be a "gun focused" politicizing event because of the international terrorism part.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hey, they recovered a paint ball and a pellet gun. So shut up turd. :speechless:

Actually, you are correct that he used a vehicle. However my point still stands... that if the NY guy had used a gun, which is common, it would not be a "gun focused" politicizing event because of the international terrorism part.

I know. I'm just messing with you

Sportello

Not so common in NYC, and it wasn't international terrorism.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Inspired by Isis who still live abroad. :wornout: Unless there's something you would like to tell us. :wink-very: Oh, and we're not just talking NY.. San Bernardino or Orlando ring any bells?

newfie

constitutionally the bike smasher should be tried in our courts. its interesting that Trump actually made that decision despite the red meat rhetoric opportunity.