Blatant Entrapment

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
We've got similar stuff going on here, but I'm not a driver.

In eight months as a loader, I haven't seen as many bad trailer numbers or smalls bags filled with nothing but bad packages as I have in the past two weeks. Seems like they're trying to figure out who's doing their job and who isn't.

Just be glad you're not being framed. I've heard stories of people who have had misloads placed on their PCs by sups after they came in at night.
That happened to me 2 weeks ago. I DO NOT roll packages. And they accused and said a pending pkg in Edd was found on my truck and gave me a warning letter. Such BS. And your name goes on a list when pending pkgs aren't scanned by that driver who has them, and somehow that's on you.

8 Hour Day

If they were purposely mis-loaded by management why hasn't someone told the customer about it so they can complain. I would raise holy hell if I knew some idiot management person had sent a driver on a wild goose chase with my stuff. I would start with a corporate complaint and get in touch with the local media.
Nah, it's just incompetent preload. It's monumental. Seriously bad. Today, I only had 7 misloads. The high mark last week was 22. No joke. It's not always this bad... Seems to go in waves. It'll be good for a while, then back in the stinker. I'm actually one of the more cooperative drivers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nah, it's just incompetent preload. It's monumental. Seriously bad. Today, I only had 7 misloads. The high mark last week was 22. No joke. It's not always this bad... Seems to go in waves. It'll be good for a while, then back in the stinker. I'm actually one of the more cooperative drivers.
Cooperative driver== Ass kisser

8 Hour Day

That happened to me 2 weeks ago. I DO NOT roll packages. And they accused and said a pending pkg in Edd was found on my truck and gave me a warning letter. Such BS. And your name goes on a list when pending pkgs aren't scanned by that driver who has them, and somehow that's on you.
Request a truck audit every day. Every single day. That happened to me a few years ago, so following the advice of a senior driver, I started doing that... Worked wonders.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Request a truck audit every day. Every single day. That happened to me a few years ago, so following the advice of a senior driver, I started doing that... Worked wonders.
That's genius. I'm totally doing that come Monday. They've been on my ass for a couple weeks now about unscanned pkgs in EDD. PT preload belt sups not doing their job is my fault.

8 Hour Day

That's genius. I'm totally doing that come Monday. They've been on my ass for a couple weeks now about unscanned pkgs in EDD. PT preload belt sups not doing their job is my fault.
AM and PM audits. I'd send a message in the board and call at my last stop.

I was never audited again... Funny how that worked!

Always listen to the "old timers!"

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What's a Roo anyway?
image.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Had this mgr once who would do these dirty tricks .
I was a 22.3 Customer Counter clerk / pm air driver . Hardly ever did I do a day at the counter , mgr keep me on the road all day doing meets with drivers . Quite often I had to drive right past the address on the pkgs to meet a driver , but I was forbidden to do any actual stops .
So one morning I called into the office , the mgr is angry that a pkg which he put into my PC the day before wasn't given to a driver . I told him no meet was ever set up for that driver , I looked for the driver but ran out of time because I had to take my lunch and start my pickups .
Well he demanded that from now on I skip my lunch and continue to do meets until pass my pick up commits time . I said ok . Left the building . Had me a 2 hour lunch that day .