BLM means WHAT ????

Box Ox

So tell me. Would you beat your 14 year old daughter like that?

As a civilian dad: No

As a cop dad trying to arrest a resisting suspect: I'd give her the ol' Chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Walker, Texas Ranger style.

FPE.gif

floridays

I'm surprised you have any friends, much less black friends.🤔
Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.
More people put currently and would in the future more trust in me than all your homies.

No skin off my ass, I'm not concerned with what surprises you.
I've dealt with black punks like you my whole life, do you think you can surprise me shortbread?

floridays

Given the history of police brutality against African Americans, to any black parent, a cop is the last person you want administrating a any type of corporal punishment.
If you knew your dad he may have administered some major punishment on you and we wouldn't be here, or at least on different sides.

Chew on that.

vantexan

Given the history of police brutality against African Americans, to any black parent, a cop is the last person you want administrating a any type of corporal punishment.
Even if it's a black cop? I'm not saying be brutal, but kids need to be taught to respect authority. Weed out the bad cops, respect the good ones.

floridays

Yes, even if the cop is black. Punishment is to be given by family and only family.
Glad you set the ground rules.
Exactly when did baby daddy become a part of the accepted lexicon?
Exactly how many children do you have, exactly how many do you administer punishment to?
Exactly what are the reasons you would administer this punishment?

I smell a punk through my screen, you're the punk Mak tough guy daddy.
You were born with your skin color, you didn't earn it, if you're proud of it quit blaming it for everything, halfstep.

vantexan

Yes, even if the cop is black. Punishment is to be given by family and only family.
Only too many families don't spank anymore and can even get arrested if they do. Not saying a cop should spank, but if a kid is disrespectful and refuses to comply with a lawful order then if the cop quickly puts him or her on the ground so be it. The level of force rises with the level of resistance. I had an uncle who was a black belt in karate. Got into some trouble with the law after drinking at a nightclub. Kicked a deputy sheriff so hard in the stomach blood poured out of his mouth. When they got him into the jail cell half a dozen of them beat him with night sticks. Could have been avoided by just complying.

MAKAVELI

Only too many families don't spank anymore and can even get arrested if they do. Not saying a cop should spank, but if a kid is disrespectful and refuses to comply with a lawful order then if the cop quickly puts him or her on the ground so be it. The level of force rises with the level of resistance. I had an uncle who was a black belt in karate. Got into some trouble with the law after drinking at a nightclub. Kicked a deputy sheriff so hard in the stomach blood poured out of his mouth. When they got him into the jail cell half a dozen of them beat him with night sticks. Could have been avoided by just complying.
They don't call it courage juice for nothing. Any cop that takes it personally when someone is intoxicated doesn't deserve to have a badge.

vantexan

They don't call it courage juice for nothing. Any cop that takes it personally when someone is intoxicated doesn't deserve to have a badge.
You kick a cop so hard that you cause internal bleeding don't be surprised if his fellow cops don't take kindly to it. Wasn't his first run in with the law. Probably the only reason he didn't go to prison for hurting that deputy was because they beat him. But I digress. Comply with lawful instructions and the vast majority of these bad interactions go away.

MAKAVELI

You kick a cop so hard that you cause internal bleeding don't be surprised if his fellow cops don't take kindly to it. Wasn't his first run in with the law. Probably the only reason he didn't go to prison for hurting that deputy was because they beat him. But I digress. Comply with lawful instructions and the vast majority of these bad interactions go away.
Someone who is intoxicated is not likely to comply. Training should have showed how to deal with an intoxicated person. Their job is to protect that person no matter what the circumstances are.

vantexan

Someone who is intoxicated is not likely to comply. Training should have showed how to deal with an intoxicated person. Their job is to protest that person no matter what the circumstances are.
But how many times have we seen people that aren't intoxicated fight with cops? Just comply with lawful orders. And it starts with being taught to respect the uniform, respect authority. Not "ain't no white man going to tell me what to do" business. Is your pride worth more than your life? Just comply.

MAKAVELI

But how many times have we seen people that aren't intoxicated fight with cops? Just comply with lawful orders. And it starts with being taught to respect the uniform, respect authority. Not "ain't no white man going to tell me what to do" business. Is your pride worth more than your life? Just comply.
Respect is a two way street. Law enforcement needs to respect individuals and their rights before they can expect respect in return.

vantexan

Respect is a two way street. Law enforcement needs to respect individuals and their rights before they can expect respect in return.
A cop rolls up on a dangerous situation. He doesn't have time to make nice. He sees a weapon. He tells you to drop it, yada yada. You instead start to raise your weapon. What do you think happens next? Not about mutual respect, it's about complying with a lawful order. Too many times have seen situations go bad because there was a refusal to comply. It's really easy. Comply with lawful orders and live.

floridays

Batting practice?

floridays

A cop rolls up on a dangerous situation. He doesn't have time to make nice. He sees a weapon. He tells you to drop it, yada yada. You instead start to raise your weapon. What do you think happens next? Not about mutual respect, it's about complying with a lawful order. Too many times have seen situations go bad because there was a refusal to comply. It's really easy. Comply with lawful orders and live.
You must be racist, only reason popo rolled up is cause wese Africans.

I'm tired of the :censored2:.

floridays

I've been outed!
You have, and by the way,

Klan meeting has been changed to the Jefferson Davis pavilion of the Antioch Baptist Church from the Nathan Bedford Forrest social harvest and baptistry dunk tank, causin from a leak (personally I think it was cause that fat girl caused the water to slosh out, it's wet nonetheless) be pressed and starched, standin tall, we gots some business to care for.