BLM means WHAT ????

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I believe I have posted this before.
My daughter as part of her job as a detective does background checks for hand gun permits. They are over the top with a large back log.
We also were at a range to shoot last week and the display cases were empty and a lot of pieces are on back order.
I have a CC and my range is out behind the pool house ... that pine tree has to have lead poisoning!

It will be fine

And if it's white militia guys doing it you'd be all for taking that freedom away. People have the right to protect their lives and property. They don't have the right to go around the neighborhood brandishing weapons to get their way.
I think you are incorrect. The right has been telling us for decades the safest society is one where everyone open carries all the time. What could go wrong?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I have a CC and my range is out behind the pool house ... that pine tree has to have lead poisoning!
20200901_120212.jpg

JJinVA

Ill never forget, the first gun I ever shot was a Ruger 45 P97DC... no one told me how much kick it had so I went in thinking I was about to master the craft day one.

I got about 2 shots on target, the rest missed due to my hands shaking thinking my wrist was gonna break but not wanting to be a punk infront of my boys I kept shooting until I emptied it. Then, the gun locked back indicating that the mag was clear, I turn around with the gun in my hand and everyone at the range started ducking and screaming but i couldnt hear them because i had the super thick earmuffs on lol...

I learned SO MUCH on that single day. Amazing.

vantexan

I think you are incorrect. The right has been telling us for decades the safest society is one where everyone open carries all the time. What could go wrong?
To protect yourself sure. If it were white guys going into that store you'd be screaming racism, white supremacy, whatever else you could think of.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
130274b9-pittsburgh-protest-2.jpg

One of the videos shows Craft, in a T-shirt that said “Nazi Lives Don’t Matter,” walking up to an outdoor table where an older White couple was dining. The video showed him grab a glass of beer off the table and chug it.

Craft, 35, who identifies as nonbinary, was charged by summons with theft, conspiracy and simple trespass, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

JJinVA

View attachment 309820
One of the videos shows Craft, in a T-shirt that said “Nazi Lives Don’t Matter,” walking up to an outdoor table where an older White couple was dining. The video showed him grab a glass of beer off the table and chug it.

Craft, 35, who identifies as nonbinary, was charged by summons with theft, conspiracy and simple trespass, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

It makes me wonder if this mass-retardation is linked to meds for things like ADHD, lithium etc. I know for awhile they were pushing drugs on a lot of the kids in school treating childhood as a mental illness. Making them more docile and receptive to brainwashing.