BLM means WHAT ????

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

NOW we’re talking. Finally someone with balls.
Probably for their own good. Something tells me their riot :censored2: wouldn't be taken too well further out here.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Probably for their own good. Something tells me their riot :censored2: wouldn't be taken too well further out here.

I've been saying those rioters better not start any crap once they get out of the LibTurd DemWit controlled big cities.
It's just common sense that real Americans are not going to put up with any s:censored2:t from these LibTurds.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Hope the judge isn’t violating the 8th Amendment.
The Eighth Amendment consists of one sentence: “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.” ... On Wednesday, the Supreme Court unanimously held that the rule against excessive fines applies to the states as well. That was in 2019 . What the hell it is inflation LOL .
They should go to New York and get a DeBlasio get out of jail free rioter's card

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Especially with so many people buying guns since all this crap started.
I believe I have posted this before.My daughter as part of her job as a detective does background checks for hand gun permits. They are over the top with a large back log. We also were at a range to shoot last week and the display cases were empty and a lot of pieces are on back order.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I believe I have posted this before.My daughter as part of her job as a detective does background checks for hand gun permits. They are over the top with a large back log. We also were at a range to shoot last week and the display cases were empty and a lot of pieces are on back order.
I believe it. Everyone is preparing for the ultimate idiocy....defunding of police catching on, and everyone needing to protect themselves from the animals/criminals. My brother in law even bought an AR15. Lol. I’m seriously considering buying a gun and I hate guns.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I hate guns.

source.gif