BLM means WHAT ????

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

An NAACP chapter president said there is "no such thing as Blue Lives" on Twitter on Sunday following what appeared to be an ambush-style shooting of two sheriff's deputies in Los Angeles on Saturday.
Wow. And he’s a pastor. SMH.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The meatheads are those that try to justify the garbage that comes out of Drumpf's mouth. Congrats, chosen one.🙃
"I want to deliver a message to the family of the [inaudible]: I hope they friend------ die," a man yelled. I suppose Trump made him say that ? The women officer has a 6 year old child and all she wanted to do was arrive home safe and that POS animal shot her and her partner and the people who showed up at the hospital wished them to die and you blame Trump !!

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
119474964_10215685621207702_1113822868655737692_n.jpg

MAKAVELI

"I want to deliver a message to the family of the [inaudible]: I hope they friend------ die," a man yelled. I suppose Trump made him say that ? The women officer has a 6 year old child and all she wanted to do was arrive home safe and that POS animal shot her and her partner and the people who showed up at the hospital wished them to die and you blame Trump !!
Yes, welcome to Drumpf's Murica.

upsgrunt

Congrats on THE dumbest post ever.
During none of your rambling did you make any sense whatsoever.
We award you 0 points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
You're hatred runs rampant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I can use the same logic(?) you use to posit that it is YOU personally who is responsible for the current state of affairs.

And that accusation would be just as brain-dead as yours.

VOTE FOR MAKAVELI !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I tell you what. If some :censored2: bags were trying to block the hospital entrance when I needed to get someone in I'd be slamming their heads in the door.

upsgrunt

Yeah bro. Your dips hit POS POTUS is the one calling for violence. When are you brainwashed Muricans going to wake up?

Oh, so Trump is calling for violence, and BLM is just giving him his wishes?
Please posts links of Trump calling for violence.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Honestly this is exactly what it feels like. Landslide for Biden or we throw the ultimate tantrum.

"So we built a series of war games, sought out some of the most accomplished Republicans, Democrats, civil servants, media experts, pollsters and strategists around, and asked them to imagine what they’d do in a range of election and transition scenarios. A landslide for Joe Biden resulted in a relatively orderly transfer of power. Every other scenario we looked at involved street-level violence and political crisis."

Mutineer

"So we built a series of war games, sought out some of the most accomplished Republicans, Democrats, civil servants, media experts, pollsters and strategists around, and asked them to imagine what they’d do in a range of election and transition scenarios. A landslide for Joe Biden resulted in a relatively orderly transfer of power. Every other scenario we looked at involved street-level violence and political crisis."
I agree with the above. Except the outcome of the election won't matter.