Bloodbath

PPH_over_9000

Again. You left a few things out when you were bragging about how easy the job is.
Just curious…. How are you still a cover driver or still on a bulk route after 11years?? Those routes are reserved for rookies

Brownwind.

Take this to PM. Ask me in PM. I'll respond in PM.

This will no longer be a public conversation because I'm really about to lose my :censored2: on you for not paying attention around this forum for the past decade.

Brownwind

Big dog, under no circumstances should you speak to another person you're not familiar with about bed.

I'm kind of worried about your social etiquette, because you're for sure bringing out a side of me that's been stomped for years.

Just sit back and ice your knees, unc. Take a load off. Calm down and stop presuming about people you know nothing about.
Wow. You’re sorta angry.

How’d you know I iced my knees? Did you see my horse kick me

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Well :censored2:, brother, that's life, I guess.

I honestly don't know what to tell y'all. I feel like if I moved any slower on my resi' stops they'd get me for stealing time, and the business moves at a crawl most days anyways. I normally have 30-50 business off by 1300, grab my resi truck by 1325 and average 20-25 stops/hr the rest of the day.

It's like.... it's just EASY. It's an easy route. The only thing that makes it difficult is the volume and the load, but the right loader can make the volume not matter.
They can only get you on stealing time for not working. They will follow you once you start slowing down. But as long as you’re working they can take a hike.

Brownwind

Brownwind.

Take this to PM. Ask me in PM. I'll respond in PM.

This will no longer be a public conversation because I'm really about to lose my :censored2: on you for not paying attention around this forum for the past decade.
I’m just replying to the thread. Sorry about getting you upset.
Read back your post and see how it comes across. You start off with how you run your route then you end up frustrated because I haven’t been on this site for a decade.

PPH_over_9000

I’m just replying to the thread. Sorry about getting you upset.
Read back your post and see how it comes across. You start off with how you run your route then you end up frustrated because I haven’t been on this site for a decade.

I don't give a :censored2: about your tenure here. The implication was a built up history with the prompts to the questions youve asked already answered, but you choose to poke and prod instead of delve.

At no point were your posts constructive and only felt accusatory and provocative. I'm not sure if that was your intention, but you've succeeded, brother. Whole-heartedly I feel provoked and on the defensive.

I don't like you, dude.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Meme_BlogInline1.jpg

Staydryitsraining

I speak for anyone with common sense and a pair of balls between their legs. Anyone who works off the clock is a :censored2: and should be considered a cancer. Your a :censored2:ing idiot. Zero threat to loosing your job, in my own opinion you and people like yourself would have your face beaten in outside of work.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I'd love for you to actually inquire before jumping to the assumption that I'm skipping anything.

What do you think I don't do? What do you think I do recklessly?

Quite literally, the only thing I do that's outside of the methods is sort my 1000's before PCM. Other than that I'm down for 14 any given day despite being on the 9.5 list and management knows it.

I do what I'm able to, as safely as I can, to the best of my abilities whilst following every method that's been made known to me. I'm honestly not trying to flaunt or brag, I'm just trying to explain how simple my route is with a sorted truck and a little bit of area knowledge.
You sound like DAVE
🧔‍♂️✊

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I won't even speak to a supe before start time,.
Im damn sure not giving the company free labor.
I also know my route so well that I can match box to customer, so I never really sort. I just push my shelves forward.
To each their own.

Thebrownblob

Zero chance they get me working off the clock, or working through lunch it’s a fools errand. And don’t even get me started about knuckleheads who take their “lunch” back at the building at the end of the night.

Nah
Zero chance they get me working off the clock, or working through lunch it’s a fools errand. And don’t even get me started about knuckleheads who take their “lunch” back at the building at the end of the night.
Never understood that logic. A lot of our guys just didn't take lunch. Get home 30 minutes quicker. Can't imagine sitting at the building with nothing to do for 30 minutes knowing there's no work left.

Thebrownblob

Never understood that logic. A lot of our guys just didn't take lunch. Get home 30 minutes quicker.
Makes more sense than taking it in the building but it’s also falsifying your time card. I’ve had to sit in plenty of hearings, listening to the company call someone a liar for falsifying their time card working through their lunch.