Bloodbath

HarryWarden

Great your 401(k) is doing well but you can’t afford a new house, a new car, new appliances, etc. etc. are you really this immature?

I said it is not transferring to the overall Monetary health of regular people. Great rich people are getting richer that’s wonderful WDFD.
i agree with you there, but what do you propose to do to change those problems?

Also I think it’s funny how trump and his supporters were bragging everyday about the stock market and 401ks, but now that he’s gone it doesn’t matter
M

Thebrownblob

So you support taxing the rich and corporations right? Or otherwise what exactly is your solution?

i agree with you there, but what do you propose to do to change those problems?

Also I think it’s funny how trump and his supporters were bragging everyday about the stock market and 401ks, but now that he’s gone it doesn’t matter
M
Why are you talking about Trump or Biden? Who cares they’re both part of the same bigger problem. Neither one of them could’ve stopped this completely and neither one of them will fix it.

Pullman Brown

some of you guys want the economy to be poor so badly your projecting. Some of you act like we’re in a Great Depression under Biden and things were so much better with trump, when it’s the opposite

American oil production is at an all time high

GDP growth is up 4.9%,

S&P 500 is up 37%

DOW hit all time high

Inflation is below Powell target

It’s January, it always gets slow after peak, ups cuts hours and seasonals get fired, that’s why they’re called seasonal
giphy.gif

HarryWarden

Why are you talking about Trump or Biden? Who cares they’re both part of the same bigger problem. Neither one of them could’ve stopped this completely and neither one of them will fix it.
Ok, agree with you there

Although I think we could go back to 1950s level, where corporations had double the tax, unions were all time high, workers could support a family on one income, and CEOs made 10x the lowest paid workers wage compared to now at over 300x

Pullman Brown

Ok, agree with you there

Although I think we could go back to 1950s level, where corporations had double the tax, unions were all time high, workers could support a family on one income, and CEOs made 10x the lowest paid workers wage compared to now at over 300x

And stop the military industrial complex! Wars cause crazy inflation and debt! This is not rocket science!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Great your 401(k) is doing well but you can’t afford a new house, a new car, new appliances, etc. etc. are you really this immature?

I said it is not transferring to the overall Monetary health of regular people. Great rich people are getting richer that’s wonderful WDFD.
Not this crybaby again. Lol

Crosscutters

Ok, agree with you there

Now now. What we need now is another 2 trillion added to the deficit for corporations tax breaks.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
To be fair, I went on a crusade about my load quality and the preload efforts.

October-November I was in my on-road's ear, in my center manager's ear every single day about how horrendous the loads were.

Got to the point they asked me why I was so angry. I answered because I don't think I should have to come in early and sort before start time just to have a reasonable day. They responded, "No, you shouldn't," and then the next day I thought the situation was worked out and showed up to work to find out I was going out with two trucks and over 500 pieces.

Just a pile of :censored2: in both trucks, man. I call 'em Stevie-Wonder-and-a-shovel loads.

The things I do are in an effort to increase my longevity. If anybody can talk some sense into me about how having easier days makes it more or less likely for me to make pension injury- and incident-free, I'm more than willing to listen.

I'm not in a panic to get home. I'm worried about how I'll react to those incredibly stressful days where every turn you make is accompanied by the sound of an avalanche of cardboard behind your bulkhead.

And the best part? Truly, the best part is that there was a point where I was wittled down to about 150 stops, 250pcs. I thought that was because I was winning the long game and they were adjusting my route, but really? They were taking a few stops from several of my neighborhoods and giving them to our budding SSDs/PVDs to get them used to the job. So yeah, I thought I was killing it and manipulating the route into better numbers, but really it was just a seasonal situation. Lost the seasonals and I'm right back up to 200+ stops, >300pcs on the daily.
Your route sounds alot like mine, average about 32 miles a day.
I'm the closest loop to the building, "normal, good dispatch" is 180 stops with around 375 pieces.
Peak I was about 250, 500 everyday, couple days were 300/600+. Obviously had a helper.
Heavy bulk downtown area with residentials after.
What I've found, and it works for me, drive around and unload my bulk. Don't even worry about the apartment above the bulk stop. Clear your back door, clear your floor...then, start staging out your truck. Throw boxes from your 4k shelf on the floor, same with 2k, work thru those areas, sort as you go.
Seems like youve been doing this route long enough you can clean things up every 10 to 20 stops and find a good rhythm there.
If you're following the methods and working safe, shed the stress. You'll get done. The mountain slowly wears away, and you have working space.
Dont let your head get in the way, it can be easy to become overwhelmed if you let it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Your route sounds alot like mine, average about 32 miles a day.
I'm the closest loop to the building, "normal, good dispatch" is 180 stops with around 375 pieces.
Peak I was about 250, 500 everyday, couple days were 300/600+. Obviously had a helper.
Heavy bulk downtown area with residentials after.
What I've found, and it works for me, drive around and unload my bulk. Don't even worry about the apartment above the bulk stop. Clear your back door, clear your floor...then, start staging out your truck. Throw boxes from your 4k shelf on the floor, same with 2k, work thru those areas, sort as you go.
Seems like youve been doing this route long enough you can clean things up every 10 to 20 stops and find a good rhythm there.
If you're following the methods and working safe, shed the stress. You'll get done. The mountain slowly wears away, and you have working space.
Dont let your head get in the way, it can be easy to become overwhelmed if you let it.
He seems like he knows his sheet, we all coped with our routes differently, and I can tell he’s no rookie. But you don’t work off the clock, period.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't give a :censored2: about your tenure here. The implication was a built up history with the prompts to the questions youve asked already answered, but you choose to poke and prod instead of delve.

At no point were your posts constructive and only felt accusatory and provocative. I'm not sure if that was your intention, but you've succeeded, brother. Whole-heartedly I feel provoked and on the defensive.

I don't like you, dude.
IMG_7290.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't give a :censored2: about your tenure here. The implication was a built up history with the prompts to the questions youve asked already answered, but you choose to poke and prod instead of delve.

At no point were your posts constructive and only felt accusatory and provocative. I'm not sure if that was your intention, but you've succeeded, brother. Whole-heartedly I feel provoked and on the defensive.

I don't like you, dude.
Damn, you’ve got some thin skin
Now I know just where to poak