Bomb at Boston Marathon???

InsideUPS

Seems moreluck was correct on the bomb style.

They have yet to find the person.

Well Orly....rather than debate politics which will do nothing to catch the sick minded perpetrator(s) of this horrendous crime, I decided to try and help in the only way I know how......which is send an e-mail to Anderson Cooper of CNN offering 1) a $500.00 Reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of this or these criminals....and 2) an additional $500 additional for the families of those that were seriously injured. I would like nothing more than for Mr. Cooper to be able to organize some type of national REWARD/DONATION fund. All too often it seems like reward money is set too low for catching criminals of this nature. As far as family donations.....there are already warnings out about how many scams there are so I only want information from reliable sources.

I will let you know what if anything I hear back from CNN....

P.S. Thanks for the uncensored photo link......almost surreal as I shared them with my R.N. wife...... sickening....sickening....sickening...

texan

They just arrested someone.

I really hope this person is a solid lead and not just suspicious.

Video surveillance and a cell phone call at the time of the bombing led them to this person.

Indecisi0n

Makes you really appreciate what/who you have right now in your life. I saw the picture of the boy that lost his life at only 8 years old and its beyond sad. I feel for his family and everyone who was touched by this horrible event.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Boston Marathon Explosion

PBS's Gwen Ifill thinks it's disturbing that the suspect in the bombing is described as a dark skinned man.........does she want them to describe him as a light skinned man and have us looking for the wrong person???
Descriptions are to be accurate.....period the end. If it's a grumpy old white guy, I'm not offended!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

So nice to be home where it's quiet , had several helicopters hovering over the building all day long.
We are just down the street from the Federal Courthouse in South Boston .
Where a crowd gather to see if they were going to bring the suspect to , and then they had a bomb scare so the courthouse had to be cleared out .

BrownArmy

So nice to be home where it's quiet , had several helicopters hovering over the building all day long.
We are just down the street from the Federal Courthouse in South Boston .
Where a crowd gather to see if they were going to bring the suspect to , and then they had a bomb scare so the courthouse had to be cleared out .

So random...on the radio they were saying they had a suspect in custody, then that was disputed, then there was a bomb-alert at the Federal Courthouse.

There was supposed to be a press conference at 1700...bomb-scare...press conference moved to 2000...press conference cancelled at 1930?

Random.

I would like the Authorities to do their job, media be damned. In this digital life we lead now, everyone wants immediate updates. The media is to blame for jumping the gun about a 'suspect' in custody.

I hope we get the ***** who did this.

Let's let the pros do their job.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

We will find out that the perpetrators are nothing more than a couple of American white guys pissed at the country for re-electing a black president. This amateurish attempt at an act of terrorism will end up being a couple of right wingers who most likely are members of some right wing hate group.

Time will tell.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
SmithM20130418_low.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well Orly....rather than debate politics which will do nothing to catch the sick minded perpetrator(s) of this horrendous crime, I decided to try and help in the only way I know how......which is send an e-mail to Anderson Cooper of CNN offering 1) a $500.00 Reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of this or these criminals....and 2) an additional $500 additional for the families of those that were seriously injured. I would like nothing more than for Mr. Cooper to be able to organize some type of national REWARD/DONATION fund. All too often it seems like reward money is set too low for catching criminals of this nature. As far as family donations.....there are already warnings out about how many scams there are so I only want information from reliable sources.

P.S. Thanks for the uncensored photo link......almost surreal as I shared them with my R.N. wife...... sickening....sickening....sickening...

The One Fund
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and Boston Mayor Tom Menino have announced the formation of The One Fund Boston, Inc. to help the people most affected by the tragic events that occurred in Boston on April 15, 2013.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

Exclusive: Saudi National Once Considered ‘Person of Interest’ May Be Deported on ‘Security’ Grounds — And How It’s Supposed to Be Framed | Video | TheBlaze.com

It does look like this person of "interest" will be sent back home because he has "people" of importance in the family. He could have well been there and done it, he could have planned it and played a huge role in the bombings. You wont hear this on the news, jesus chirst; he went to the hospital for powder burns. He was apart of it or done the act. Yet, will be sent back home because hes a player in the muslim world.

Watch the video, theres something not right about all of this. Sure its long, but it does point the blame on the white house and Oblama that this will be a misuse of justice.

And yet, the liberal media will say nothing of the matter.