Bomb Scare Forces Evacuation Of Mesquite UPS Center

FSGimp

Re: Bomb scare.

A couple of summers ago I pulled up a 1700ft driveway and this guy who's about 60 was cutting his grass in the nude. The only thing worse than seeing a naked man is seeing a naked older man.

As a FSG rep, it's posts like this that make me love you guys. Usually I'm handling odd concerns from the other side of it!

OPTION3

Just got the message to stop delivering and bring back all stops sheeted as emerg cond.
I would stop delivering...call them and have someone come get you....ask them how they don't know the BOMB is on your package car...roll the dice with your life..they are masters of that!

TxRoadDawg

A couple of summers ago I pulled up a 1700ft driveway and this guy who's about 60 was cutting his grass in the nude. The only thing worse than seeing a naked man is seeing a naked older man.
Obviously youve never delivered to a 65 yr old naked female. hows that for an image to dream about ROFL:funny:

C

chuchu

Obviously youve never delivered to a 65 yr old naked female. hows that for an image to dream about ROFL:funny:
Don't touch, leave the area, notify your account exec that the consignee at that address requested a shipper number. Sales leads are hard to come by.