$8 to pick a package up at the center????

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
He can't. He's Quack Quack
Angelo_Ruggiero.png

worldwide

Looks to me like that's for the sender. Try putting something on the way to you on hold and see how fast they try and charge you $7.99.
No, it's simply stating there is no charge for hold for pickup service. There is NO charge for hold for pickup service.

You could be thinking of the $7.99 charge below. The shipper selects this option at the point of shipping and must have a UPS account to be billed the $7.99. So, it's the shippers decision to ship to the Access Point and they pay the charge,

It's all in the service guide on ups.com so it's not some "hidden" fee. There is no $7.99 charge for the receiver to pay for picking up a package at an Access Point.

1708050820211.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No, it's simply stating there is no charge for hold for pickup service. There is NO charge for hold for pickup service.

You could be thinking of the $7.99 charge below. The shipper selects this option at the point of shipping and must have a UPS account to be billed the $7.99. So, it's the shippers decision to ship to the Access Point and they pay the charge,

It's all in the service guide on ups.com so it's not some "hidden" fee. There is no $7.99 charge for the receiver to pay for picking up a package at an Access Point.

View attachment 470663
Hey @sailfish, 😜