Bonus Centers

Thebrownblob

It is unfortunate a part-timer (if your stories are true) continues to perform full-time work. You should go full-time or stop what you are doing. Save your response...
If he were in my building I would’ve already made sure he was made full-time, if he’s doing it 30 days in a 90 day period. full-time work means there’s a full-time job needed And he would be begging me not to do it.

PT Car Washer

Not talking about that. But sure.
We have a 22.3 who is the mistress of a FT car washer who works FT in the wash about 10 months out of the year. FT washer last week only worked 4 days while the 22.3 worked 40 hrs wash only. Is that a winnable grievance? Our supplement states that combination employees will work their bid jobs when work is available.

What'dyabringmetoday???

We have a 22.3 who is the mistress of a FT car washer who works FT in the wash about 10 months out of the year. FT washer last week only worked 4 days while the 22.3 worked 40 hrs wash only. Is that a winnable grievance? Our supplement states that combination employees will work their bid jobs when work is available.
All grievances are "winnable ". Just need a winner to take care of it...

PT Car Washer

If he were in my building I would’ve already made sure he was made full-time, if he’s doing it 30 days in a 90 day period. full-time work means there’s a full-time job needed And he would be begging me not to do it.
Hiring 22.4 delivery drivers 12 months out of the year. Another qualifying group starting this month. Lots of work for everyone.

Thebrownblob

How would you go about it?
We have a local agreement the company cannot use part time employees to do full-time work on a permanent basis if they do it 30 days in a day period There needs to be a job created. It’s made for jokers like you who don’t wanna actually putting skin in the game. And for part-timers who are getting screwed that wanted to go full-time

PT Car Washer

We have a local agreement the company cannot use part time employees to do full-time work on a permanent basis if they do it 30 days in a day period There needs to be a job created. It’s made for jokers like you who don’t wanna actually putting skin in the game. And for part-timers who are getting screwed that wanted to go full-time
Art 40 air exception work, Supersedes all other Articles or agreements. Any PT who wants to go delivery driving can start at anytime in my building.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don’t understand the hate for people who work quickly and intelligently. My center had plenty of lazy, out of shape and quite frankly stupid people working there.
You are confusing a fair day's wage for a fair day's labor with uneven time allowances that unjustly reward some while being biased against others.

Thebrownblob

Art 40 air exception work, Supersedes all other Articles or agreements. Any PT who wants to go delivery driving can start at anytime in my
People ask me when am I going to retire. I feel like I have a retirement job.
You are confusing a fair day's wage for a fair day's labor with uneven time allowances that unjustly reward some while being biased against others.
You are absolutely right when we recognize the companies numbers and give them legitimacy The reality of how unfair and ridiculous they are becomes clear. Unfortunately they catch you in the system when you agree with bonus because eventually your body wears down and you can’t do the work the same way or on a whim they change your time allowance. Those same people that love the bonus are the ones that complain to me later when they can’t do the job the same way or they had a time allowance change and they’re getting a three day lock in ride. Then they tell me the numbers shouldn’t matter and I say yeah I’ve been telling you that for the last 15 years and you’ve been playing the numbers game with them.

PT Car Washer

You are absolutely right when we recognize the companies numbers and give them legitimacy The reality of how unfair and ridiculous they are becomes clear. Unfortunately they catch you in the system when you agree with bonus because eventually your body wears down and you can’t do the work the same way or on a whim they change your time allowance. Those same people that love the bonus are the ones that complain to me later when they can’t do the job the same way or they had a time allowance change and they’re getting a three day lock in ride. Then they tell me the numbers shouldn’t matter and I say yeah I’ve been telling you that for the last 15 years and you’ve been playing the numbers game with them.
Most drivers when they can no longer bonus everyday take a rural route with minimum stops and packages. More hours but same pay.