Bonus Centers

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am in a bonus center and you need a lot
Of pick ups, miles, signatures , and pieces delvd to
825AAF00-3BAC-4245-8379-EC328DB61FD5.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who ever said gravy train?? Do you even work at a bonus center?? If not why do you care so much?
Hard to be a strong union when runner-gunners are acting like management. The union should shut it down immediately. We get paid by the hour.

Why you defending so called-bonus like democrats defending looters?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hard to be a strong union when runner-gunners are acting like management. The union should shut it down immediately. We get paid by the hour.

Think you’re preaching at the choir
He sounds like a straight up runner gunner

Wally

The company can use bonus as a way to reward their favorites. But if you aren't on that list don't expect any generosity from them.
Also very unfair. Some routes have pickups that are a bunch of smalls pre-bagged for example. Others have stops you have to wait for.

Drivers that cant get bonus should class action sue.

Karma...

there is nothing wrong with rewarding the better drivers...its human nature and good management....I did it all the time and penalized the 20% who were dummies whenever possible..again good management........why reward bad behavior ?..

Wally

there is nothing wrong with rewarding the better drivers...its human nature and good management....I did it all the time and penalized the 20% who were dummies whenever possible..again good management........why reward bad behavior ?..
We are union. We get paid by the hour. We do not recognize numbers. "Better drivers" is highly subjective.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I call :bsbullf:

"Good management" is numbers driven at today's UPS and cumulatively evaluated across the whole workgroup through The Balanced Scorecard, those numbers being a large component in the computation of your Management Incentive Program (MIP).

So if you were to truly "penalize the bottom 20%", you would be penalizing yourself and the stockholders when they performed incrementally (if not exponentially) worse as a result of your little in house incentive program.

babboo25

Banned

Again I’ll ask you to show your proof people are “running and gunning”. You say it so matter of fact. My local is very strong, we are top 3 every year in 9.5 grievances. You seem extremely jealous about bonus.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Again I’ll ask you to show your proof people are “running and gunning”. You say it so matter of fact. My local is very strong, we are top 3 every year in 9.5 grievances. You seem extremely jealous about bonus.
If that is going to be your continued mantra, we will have to ask you to provide proof that your aren't running and gunning, that your local is very strong and in the top 3 (top 3 of what?) every year in 9.5 grievances and that he is extremely jealous (instead of resentful) about bonus.

Can you see why that is kind of a silly request?

Ultimately to me, you seem awful sensitive about bonus,....are you afraid that if enough people make enough noise, you won't be able to fly under the radar and your bonus will evaporate?

babboo25

Banned
If that is going to be your continued mantra, we will have to ask you to provide proof that your aren't running and gunning, that your local is very strong and in the top 3 (top 3 of what?) every year in 9.5 grievances and that he is extremely jealous (instead of resentful) about bonus.

Ultimately to me, you seem awful sensitive about bonus,....are you afraid that if enough people make enough noise, you won't be able to fly under the radar and your bonus will evaporate?
My main issue is the people who don’t work in a bonus center slam the ones who do as dishonest unsafe runners.

Wally

My main issue is the people who don’t work in a bonus center slam the ones who do as dishonest unsafe runners.
Guys sorting before start time, skipping lunch, and cutting corners in order to get bonus? Bonus must be gigantic, way more than working normal and taking the natural overtime that goes with the job? How much is it?

Overpaid Union Thug

And there it is!

Overpaid Union Thug

Oh, I hear you. If I got paid for those hours because it fits within the standards of their rules, I wouldn't have complained and said I shouldn't receive the money. But I'm not upset I didn't.
Another problem in bonus centers is the entitlement it breeds in many drivers. When IE did their last major purge of “excess allowances” from many of our loops the entitled bonus babies throw hissy fits. And some still do to this day. That’s was years ago! LOL. They actually think they deserve an hour of bonus every day whether the metrics were fair or not.

babboo25

Banned
Sorry I don’t understand what you mean by skipping lunch. Drivers here aren’t allowed in truck before start time. Some days I run over but most days I average .30-1.25 of bonus plus OT which is more than bonus, especially during peak with a helper, extremely hard to bonus with a helper.

babboo25

Banned
Another problem in bonus centers is the entitlement it breeds in many drivers. When IE did their last major purge of “excess allowances” from many of our loops the entitled bonus babies throw hissy fits. And some still do to this day. That’s was years ago! LOL. They actually think they deserve an hour of bonus every day whether the metrics were fair or not.
U mad bro? I can smell your jealousy