Bonus Centers

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Guys sorting before start time, skipping lunch, and cutting corners in order to get bonus? Bonus must be gigantic, way more than working normal and taking the natural overtime that goes with the job? How much is it?
Those who don't do those thing and still receive bonus, while their coworkers don't, need to do a deep dive as to why that is.

....or they can continue to convince themself that they are somehow "special".

Overpaid Union Thug

Nope, we have a handful who are consistently 2 hours under everyday and have been for several years on the same route. We had time studies before Orion was implemented and very few lost time.
Congratulate them for me.
U mad bro? I can smell your jealousy
Yes. Definitely jealous of people screwing themselves out of thousands of dollars per year. Which is what bonus does in centers that pay it at straight time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Those who don't do those thing and still receive bonus, while their coworkers don't, need to do a deep dive as to why that is.

....or they can continue to convince themself that they are somehow "special".
To me, that's on the union for allowing their membership to be under the spell of "UPS numbers". If I'm in a bonus center and my route for many reasons, never makes bonus, I sue and encourage others to join.

Attention law firms out there, big money to be had in them-there bonus centers!

babboo25

Banned
To me, that's on the union for allowing their membership to be under the spell of "UPS numbers". If I'm in a bonus center and my route for many reasons, never makes bonus, I sue and encourage others to join.

Attention law firms out there, big money to be had in them-there bonus centers!
You do realize that bonus has to be voted in or out by the members right? You would sue??? LMMFAO!!!

Wally

You do realize that bonus has to be voted in or out by the members right? You would sue??? LMMFAO!!!

It will be out of membership's hands.

You would be surprised what lawyers can do while taking testimony under discovery. Once the company writes that check, bonus is toast.

Wally

Nope. We had drivers on TDP runs that worked for the delivery centers, used a diad etc, and even if they ran under (rare but it happened occasionally) they wouldn't be paid bonus.
Mileage runs are a strong incentive to run -gun.

Wally

Bonus Center driver?

2718648WDFJXZ1j (1).gif

BigBrownboxx

How? The more miles you drive, pick ups that you have, pick ups total pieces, signatures, those all go into your plan day, if you cut miles
Off of Orion you will not run under. You do get more time allowance for a signature. Just like you do for putting the floor number in on an apartment. If you do a pick up that has over 70pkg you go into special accounts and you get more time allowance for that.

Wally

How? The more miles you drive, pick ups that you have, pick ups total pieces, signatures, those all go into your plan day, if you cut miles
Off of Orion you will not run under. You do get more time allowance for a signature. Just like you do for putting the floor number in on an apartment. If you do a pick up that has over 70pkg you go into special accounts and you get more time allowance for that.
We can do all of that and never come close to scratch. You bonus guys have a benevolent, giving management team. They put you earning big first before profit! Don't even have to cut corners!

251522386CE4KRKF.gif

Michael Scott

I am in a bonus center. I don’t run at all, but I am certainly not slow. And at my center it really all just depends on which route you are on. I run around 20 different routes currently (some much more often than others). And I work the same pace on every single one. Some routes I am 1-2 hours over no matter what. And there are 3 routes where I am at least 50 clicks under every single day, sometimes as much as 3 hours under on one route in particular (has high volume pickups of smalls which are bagged up).