Bonus Centers

Thebrownblob

Would you rather have a sup deliver our work? Or a dues paying Union member?
If it’s an occasional occurrence of course the dues paying member. If it’s happens all the time then we want full-time jobs created so people can earn a living and take care of there families and have retirement. As well as them forcing six days for drivers because they say they don’t have enough. Not just continually giving it to you a part timer who never put any skin in the game and uses a loophole to his advantage while taking shots at guys go out there and bust there ass day in and day out. But don’t worry if the supervisor does it I’ll get paid for that as well

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Oh look, there is about to be another job opening for a few weeks.

You do know that is not the correct method? Padding stops, just DR it and move on...
You know how it works pops…they ugly as sin then it gets tossed to them from the sidewalk… they have boobs then its going to be a signature…in a bikini, then a signature and a nice greeting….don’t be so prude….

PT Car Washer

If it’s an occasional occurrence of course the dues paying member. If it’s happens all the time then we want full-time jobs created so people can earn a living and take care of there families and have retirement. As well as them forcing six days for drivers because they say they don’t have enough. Not just continually giving it to you a part timer who never put any skin in the game and uses a loophole to his advantage while taking shots at guys go out there and bust there ass day in and day out. But don’t worry if the supervisor does it I’ll get paid for that as well
I prefer to work smarter, not harder.

Re-Raise

You are confusing a fair day's wage for a fair day's labor with uneven time allowances that unjustly reward some while being biased against others.
People don’t work at the same pace or have the same abilities in any profession. I worked at UPS long enough to know that EVERYONE thought they were working harder than EVERYONE else.

The sloths who stretched 80 stops into a 12 hr day thought they were working harder. And the rabbits that ran 200 stops thought they were working harder even though they got done in 8.

I kind of liked working next to the rabbits better.

PT Car Washer

People don’t work at the same pace or have the same abilities in any profession. I worked at UPS long enough to know that EVERYONE thought they were working harder than EVERYONE else.

The sloths who stretched 80 stops into a 12 hr day thought they were working harder. And the rabbits that ran 200 stops thought they were working harder even though they got done in 8.

How do you feel about the ones that take an hour and a half lunch on the clock?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Well If bonus makes more for you that working normal, taking overtime pay, God bless.

What's working normal? Work non bonus and you will know.

PT Car Washer

It’s sad we have members Who have been here as long as him who only think of theirself and are quite proud of it.
It's sad we have a 4 year progression, a two tier delivery driver wage, and minimum wage for starting PT. While the Union members say "I got mine" or the new concessions "don't effect me".

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's sad we have a 4 year progression, a two tier delivery driver wage, and minimum wage for starting PT. While the Union members say "I got mine" or the new concessions "don't effect me".
It's all about voting. Part-timers screw themselves by not voting. They could have tremendous leveraging power if they actually would use it.