"Bonus" not showing on check

I became a driver in early June, just got my seniority about 3 weeks ago. I was told that I am a full-time driver, so bonus should apply to me, right? We are a bonus center, obviously. But, I do not see any bonus section on my checks. And yes, I have made what should have been bonus many times.

Now I will begin keeping track of my hours more closely.

Only "regular" and "overtime" hours worked are showing up on my checks, there is no bonus section.

Has this "Bonus" section not come into affect yet? To my knowledge it should come into affect immediately after you get seniority.

Whaaaaaa

This very same thing happened to me. I was under the impression that I had to wait a full year before I could receive bonus. So, after the year ended, I asked the supervisor how the bonus program worked. He told me that I should have been getting paod since day one. He looked on the computer and said that my bonus “thing” wasn’t turned on. He hit a key and said it’s now on. I asked what about the year that I wasn’t getting paid. Basically they told me that they couldn’t track back more than two weeks. What a load of bull. They track everything else to the minute.

Anyway, just tell the boss

542thruNthru

I became a driver in early June, just got my seniority about 3 weeks ago. I was told that I am a full-time driver, so bonus should apply to me, right? We are a bonus center, obviously. But, I do not see any bonus section on my checks. And yes, I have made what should have been bonus many times.

Only "regular" and "overtime" hours worked are showing up on my checks, there is no bonus section.

Has this "Bonus" section not come into affect yet? To my knowledge it should come into affect immediately after you get seniority.

Talk to your sup and ask him to make sure you're marked to receive bonus. I don't know exactly what it's call but there should be a box they check off on the computer. Had a few drivers here that noticed they never got bonus and that was the problem.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Stop running

jagger john

im 32 year driver what is bonus not in any contract mangement is playing you

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Now I am not sure on this, I am new. I think its a system that coordinates data of how long it will "usually" take per stop. Built up over years. I really am not sure on this.

Anyone else that is also a bonus center want to chip in?
It's a management tool, designed to get you to chase the rabbit.

542thruNthru

Now I am not sure on this, I am new. I think its a system that coordinates data of how long it will "usually" take per stop. Built up over years. I really am not sure on this.

Anyone else that is also a bonus center want to chip in?

Let me help you out here before you get into deep.

They all know what a bonus center is. They just don't like it because it promotes runners that work unsafe and screw up routes.

Bonus is the carrot on the stick for runners that want to look good for management.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This very same thing happened to me. I was under the impression that I had to wait a full year before I could receive bonus. So, after the year ended, I asked the supervisor how the bonus program worked. He told me that I should have been getting paod since day one. He looked on the computer and said that my bonus “thing” wasn’t turned on. He hit a key and said it’s now on. I asked what about the year that I wasn’t getting paid. Basically they told me that they couldn’t track back more than two weeks. What a load of bull. They track everything else to the minute.

Anyway, just tell the boss

And you let them get away with it?

SMH!!’

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's a management tool, designed to get you to chase the rabbit.

Yep, they'll move the goalpost on you. If you bonus an hour for a few days, the next day it'll be half an hour. Eventually you'll find you are over allowed by half an hour without ever actually taking longer to do the route. Once I figured this out, I stopped caring.