Bonus....

By The Book

If you want your stress to go down, and level the playing field , lets get together and vote the bonus out. This will stop all the bickering,bragging,bull:censored2:z! Now you've got the power, strength in numbers!

YellowSox

Bonus would be great if time allowances didn't change but they do. Plus, bonus breeds greed, envy, and entitlement minded behavior among the drivers. Some drivers will cut any corners they can to get done sooner knowing that they could get bonus. If you think some guys are speed demons now just wait until bonus is introduced.
100% true especially for those guys that request 11-12 hour days for their routes and are 4 hours under every day.

Sent using BrownCafe App

screamin chicken

I also you to get 10 hrs a week bonus, I did not cut corners, took my 1 hr lunch at home, Now with the same amount of work, more miles, because they stretch me out now, I get .27 to .77 everyday , I am down to 3 hrs a week bonus, I have my records from 5 yrs. ago, you start playing with my money I will send you my Lawyer. if I have the same stops, miles, COD's , DR's, Pkgs, then the bonus should be th same, not 2 yrs. ago im 289 under, and today Im 27 under. So until this is fixed OT for me.....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There is nothing more annoying than a "reformed" runner gunner.

Since the Union doesn't recognize their numbers, what would be your basis for any legal action against the company?

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
I also you to get 10 hrs a week bonus, I did not cut corners, took my 1 hr lunch at home, Now with the same amount of work, more miles, because they stretch me out now, I get .27 to .77 everyday , I am down to 3 hrs a week bonus, I have my records from 5 yrs. ago, you start playing with my money I will send you my Lawyer. if I have the same stops, miles, COD's , DR's, Pkgs, then the bonus should be th same, not 2 yrs. ago im 289 under, and today Im 27 under. So until this is fixed OT for me.....

How much bonus will you have to make to cover your legal fees?

PT Car Washer

The contract says you get paid by the hour. I have heard the same statement made about how UPS is stealing my money when they adjust the standards for a bonus baby.

I was not born into a bonus center... I was transferred... My first year was my worst harassment about production. My second year I realized I being compared to drivers that not only had area knowledge and never had done a route cold, but drove during lunch and didn't take breaks. Now I tell them that if I'm .84 over, I'm scratch in your center.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What pays more, one hour of overtime by taking lunch, or the hour as bonus?

Most likely, it adds up to more than a hour OT, since you do less work by breaking off.

screamin chicken

First off I do not Whine, I take my full 1 10 break everyday, and I am not a reformed gunner, I do not run, its simple stop talking and do more work, that's the problem with these drivers that bash a bonus baby, we are tired of doing your work, stop talking and BSing with your customers and do your job, Screw all of you....

tourists24

I was not born into a bonus center... I was transferred... My first year was my worst harassment about production. My second year I realized I being compared to drivers that not only had area knowledge and never had done a route cold, but drove during lunch and didn't take breaks. Now I tell them that if I'm .84 over, I'm scratch in your center.
U were harassed for being .84 over? Lol.... They'd have a noose ready for me at our PCM then ;)

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

First off I do not Whine, I take my full 1 10 break everyday, and I am not a reformed gunner, I do not run, its simple stop talking and do more work, that's the problem with these drivers that bash a bonus baby, we are tired of doing your work, stop talking and BSing with your customers and do your job, Screw all of you....

When you first came on this forum you used to boast of how many hours of bonus you used to "earn" and how early you used to punch out. As I said, there is nothing worse than a reformed runner/gunner.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You seem agitated.

U were harassed for being .84 over? Lol.... They'd have a noose ready for me at our PCM then ;)

Sent using BrownCafe App
A production ride for being .76 over on a route I'd only done 6 times over a year span. Funny that the production ride was on a different route in a different city.