Boring in here tonight!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is what happens when you move back 15 feet from the bonfire when a guy yells ... Last Year's Christmas Tree Inbound.
Should have moved back 30 feet!
Yep, that's me in the bonfire picture looking at my shin!

Hokes Blister Right Shin.jpg

Bonfire of Christmas Trees.jpg

Sportello

I hope you get that looked at, that's a 3rd degree burn.
It’s hid d
This is what happens when you move back 15 feet from the bonfire when a guy yells ... Last Year's Christmas Tree Inbound.
Should have moved back 30 feet!
Yep, that's me in the bonfire picture looking at my shin!

View attachment 272960

Too fat to move quickly, too dumb to sit at a safe distance.

You've really let yourself go.

Sportello

At least my family doesn’t hate me like your family hates you.
You’ll die alone and lonely.
Wow!
Everyone knows who you are.

I happen to have an appropriate number of children, who also have an appropriate number of children.

Everyone is successful, so far, and each generation seems to be a little better than the last.

The whole damn family is healthy and happy. They are all pretty good looking, too.

Sorry your life sucks.

I think I was 4 or 5 when I figured out how far away to stay from a bonfire.

Heal quickly!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What do you know about Heuristic ?

You can tell how bored I am..
My experience is in math and computer programming/science and involves mathematical logic and inference to solve a problem when normal methodologies are too slow or burdensome/tedious. I remember getting compliments from my profs at Tech because I used heuristics to solve problems and I did have a knack at it. The profs would only give me half credit for solving a problem because I didn't show my work.
It did get me into an artificial intelligence program under Prof Gough and we had conference calls with ...

Wait for it rickyb ...

Noam Chomsky! LOL

Last edited:

rickyb

My experience is in math and computer programming/science and involves mathematical logic and inference to solve a problem when normal methodologies are too slow or burdensome/tedious. I remember getting compliments from my profs at Tech because I used heuristics to solve problems and I did have a knack at it. The profs would only give me half credit for solving a problem because I didn't show my work.
It did get me into an artificial intelligence program under Prof Gough and we had conference calls with ...

Wait for it rickyb ...

Noam Chomsky! LOL
that sick. ive only ever seen peter joseph in person. i almost saw chris hedges live when he was in town, but it was full. one of the guys paid tribute to me as i was a big donor and we could've talked on the phone.

rod

Retired 22 years
that sick. ive only ever seen peter joseph in person. i almost saw chris hedges live when he was in town, but it was full. one of the guys paid tribute to me as i was a big donor and we could've talked on the phone.
I saw Porter Wagoner once. He was standing next to me at another urinal. We didn't talk.